Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just quietly and with due lament and consideration for the abomination that was tonight, bigfooty is so much better after a terrible loss than a middling win a la last week.

So we have that and ya gotta take the positives.

7c00baa922faebad86a03464eeed0aa6.gif

I'm taking the same approach to our title bid. Mind you we need City to drop points from here regardless.

Well here we are. Typically Leeds night this.

Top two go up auto. Third has to play in playoffs for the final promotion spot. Currently locked in a bitter battle for second (first is miles clear).

Coming into tonight we’re technically third - tied on points, trail on goal difference, game in hand. Game in hand, we go 1-0 up against a 10 man Wigan (who are s**t and hoping to stave off relegation).

Currently trailing 2-1 with seconds left.

Shittest night ever this. Third with three games left and trailing on GD, should have been three clear. Fuming.

Look at those numbers for *’s sake. They’d won away once this season. Eagles into this has been absolutely the shittest sports night of my life.

Last edited:
It’s a set back but not the end of the road Badge, still playoffs to come so your chances aren’t dead yet

I’d suggest you clear an afternoon and have a ‘brief’ read of the history of Leeds United in high pressure situations

Head’s gone, melting harder than I’ve ever melted before. Has made me feel even more s**t about the Eagles result too. Sport is such a dick sometimes.

Melbourne and Iolnorf boards will help me get through this terrible sporting weekend.

GWS board as well? Their fans must be spitting chips after that upset. Both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS board as well? Their fans must be spitting chips after that upset. Both of them.

The arrogance of Iolnorf prior to Gaff telling them to GAGF was comical, so I really enjoy their...demise isn’t right, you need to have at some point been good for a demise...I enjoy their continued failure.

The Melbourne fairytale s**t last season was staggering given they’d never beaten anyone worth anything, and for it to somehow have continued after the drubbing we gave them is even more baffling. Hope they never win another game.

GWS aren’t worth getting all schadenfreude about, I mean they’re GWS. Who cares?

Kinda cooked that I haven’t been sober till half time of the game. Has helped me get over the game completely.

That City title grip is holding pretty strong kane249

Yeah we’re in need of a miracle at this stage. United are back to being dross, which shows Mourinho wasn’t the problem.

Whoever gets second will break the record for most points to not win the league.

The more my tips change, the more they stay the same. Wrong, that is.

I’ve entered a second account into my tipping comp where I just leave the tips blank each week

It’s doing better than I am

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah we’re in need of a miracle at this stage. United are back to being dross, which shows Mourinho wasn’t the problem.

Whoever gets second will break the record for most points to not win the league.
Man City will beat Leicester 1-0 with a Kompany goal in the 70th minute

Also Liverpool will beat Barcelona 4-0 in the second leg.

Last edited:
How's the Changes thread this week? Pretty melty?

Remember two weeks ago when someone got into a s**t fight about another poster threatening to kill their kids and then laughing at them because they were too cowardly to do it? It’s another one of those weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back