The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I still play off my old mac which is 7 or 8 years old. I do play with 2D graphics on because that's how I like watching it and it's perfectly fine.

I run about 8 leagues then customise it so I can view all the players in Africa & South America's top division and I have no problems at all
I like using their engine, but on the current Mac I use (Mrs Cruyff's 2013 Mac), it runs like a turd.

I think fm17 has run its race for me. Might get fm19 off CDKeys for €18
Wow! That's cheap. I can't do a new FM until I upgrade my laptop though. :sob::sob::sob:

unless fm20 takes a massive graphic leap it should be fine. it wouldnt be too dissimilar to my dell laptop and it runs fine
Great, so you browse while you're waiting for it to change days and you've no issues?

Do you add facepacks or badges etc out of curiosity?

I dunno what classify runs like a turd. Mine runs fine sure sometimes advancing might take 30-40 seconds but I’m playing watching tv so doesn’t bother me

I dunno what classify runs like a turd. Mine runs fine sure sometimes advancing might take 30-40 seconds but I’m playing watching tv so doesn’t bother me
I literally could not do anything on Chrome.

I'd type and then it would work about 30 seconds later.

I like using their engine, but on the current Mac I use (Mrs Cruyff's 2013 Mac), it runs like a turd.

Wow! That's cheap. I can't do a new FM until I upgrade my laptop though. :sob::sob::sob:

Great, so you browse while you're waiting for it to change days and you've no issues?

Do you add facepacks or badges etc out of curiosity?
yeah i dont have problems. i dont run heaps of things on my laptop though, but using fm, opera and spotify causes no dramas.

i add as many graphics as i can really. faces, logos, kits, skins.

yeah i dont have problems. i dont run heaps of things on my laptop though, but using fm, opera and spotify causes no dramas.

i add as many graphics as i can really. faces, logos, kits, skins.
Great, won't probably upgrade for another few months, and FM20 won't be out for another six months, so I'll stick it out and dive back in with 20.

All I use it for is browsing and some stuff in Word. I don't do much else with it. FM will be the only other addition.

I don’t know why you wouldn’t just get 19 for less than half price? Get a transfer update. Doubt 20 will have that many differences since 19 had quite a few

It really doesn't.

Anyone know of the sites to buy the game off here in Australia. Just realised all the sites I used to use are region locked to the EU

It really doesn't.

Anyone know of the sites to buy the game off here in Australia. Just realised all the sites I used to use are region locked to the EU
Why would I say it does "if it really doesn't"?

In my experience, running 6-7 leagues, and trying to play while browsing, it completely locked up.

Why would I say it does "if it really doesn't"?

In my experience, running 6-7 leagues, and trying to play while browsing, it completely locked up.
I think you're being a princess or there was something wrong with your laptop.

My 7 year old Mac which is well and truly on it's last legs is playing a 12 league 90,000 player database of FM19 right now without locking up at all. If anything I think FM19 for some reason runs even quicker and smoother than 17 did for me.

On FM19 looks slick and feels like it'll be a cracker. Started a Spurs save what is annoying is I have all these injuries to start the game. Is there a way of turning them off?

I think you're being a princess or there was something wrong with your laptop.

My 7 year old Mac which is well and truly on it's last legs is playing a 12 league 90,000 player database of FM19 right now without locking up at all. If anything I think FM19 for some reason runs even quicker and smoother than 17 did for me.

On FM19 looks slick and feels like it'll be a cracker. Started a Spurs save what is annoying is I have all these injuries to start the game. Is there a way of turning them off?
Mine is 6 years old. I literally could not do any browsing between days when it was loading etc.

Can't wait for 20.

Nope, unless you use the in game editor. Which is only $10. Or you could do it in the normal editor. But that'd be cheating too ;)

Mine is 6 years old. I literally could not do any browsing between days when it was loading etc.

Can't wait for 20.

Nope, unless you use the in game editor. Which is only $10. Or you could do it in the normal editor. But that'd be cheating too ;)
Might do it through the editor. The injuries they have aren't real. Starting the game with Lloris (3 months), Sissoko (3 months), Winks (6 weeks), Foyth (3 months) & one other that I can't think of injured. None of them are real which is odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might do it through the editor. The injuries they have aren't real. Starting the game with Lloris (3 months), Sissoko (3 months), Winks (6 weeks), Foyth (3 months) & one other that I can't think of injured. None of them are real which is odd
Bizarre. There was nothing hurting them from World Cup stuff?
Also there must be something wrong with your mac (too much pr0n) ;)
This was formerly Mrs Cruyff's laptop mate!

Bizarre. There was nothing hurting them from World Cup stuff?

This was formerly Mrs Cruyff's laptop mate!
Lloris played in the WC final and hasn't had an injury that has kept him out that long. Sissoko has a slight injury now but not a 3 month one. Can't think of what Foyth's might be.

Forgot how great FM is.

Up to Jan 2019, sitting in fourth on 41 points. Liverpool are top with 46, City second on 45, Chelsea third on 41, me in fourth, United fifth on 40. Spurs are sixth.

Team looks like this

Leno
Bellerin De Ligt Sokratis Tierney
Torreira
Ramsey Ozil
Mhki-------------------------Iwobi
Lacazette
PEA
Cook
Grealish
Fernandes
Tonali
Guendouzi
Zivkovic
-
Cech
Lichsteiner
Mavroponos
Koscielny
Monreal
Suarez
Foden
Kolasinac
Willock
Nketiah

Sold Welbeck to Fiorentina for 14m, Jenkinson for 7m, El-Neny for 15m. Mustafi for 26m (lol) to Man Utd (bigger lol) and Xhaka for 20m (to Real lol). Holding out on loan. I want to * Kolasinac off too. Spent most of the time injured. And then I subbed him on in the 71st minute in a game. He got a red in the 72nd. So that was him done.

Tonali signed for 4m, he's been great. De Ligt for 25m (plus add ons), and Tierney for 20m (plus add ons) were my only signings to start the season.

Cook (36m including add ons )and Grealish just arrived in Jan for, and Grealish 15m. Zivkovic for 26m and Gedson Fernandes for 30m (plus add ons too). Also signed Jack Lankester from Ipswich for 4m (plus add ons). 18 year old English striker, so really if he fails, not really a big deal. Foden also in on loan.

Mhki was crap at the start but has done really well, dominating on the right. Been injured a bit recently which is annoying. Ozil is excelling as a Mezalla (attack). Iwobi has been very good too. Willock, for a youth player, has been pretty tidy too. Scored a few goals and I was playing him in cup games. Guendouzi is also very good. Happy to have added the depth I need on the wings in Grealish and Zivkovic. Cook will be handy too in the middle.

Ramsey leaves on a free to Juve in the summer, I have Rabiot replacing him - also on a free. Lichsteiner and Cech will also go. Suarez will go back to Barca. Not sure what will happen with Koscielny, but he's unhappy at the minute so that's something I need to watch.

Team is well stocked now.

* I love FM.

i started an ajax save after their performance vs spurs. they are ******* amazing. ziyech, de ligt, de jong, van de beek, neres, dolberg, tagliafico, tadic are all top class. topped my cl group which included psg and spurs, undefeated. unfortunately psg came for ziyech in january and i sold him for well under, only 26.5 mil as he kicked up a massive fuss. everyone else is signed except de jong with his barca transfer. anyone who want de ligt will need to meet his 80 mil release clause.

fortunately ajax, of course, have amazing youth. gravenberch will slot in for de jong, and van de beek is an absolute gem who has outperformed him. ekkelenkamp is another. signed some young guys to supplement the stars, namely mohamed daramy at the start of the game, marcos sensei and zlatan sehovic. sehovic is a steal from partizan, and is providing competition to tagliafico immediately.

215BKYC.png

they are really ******* fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back