Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Few players on the watchlist...

Ripe/almost ripe: Laird, Sicily, Witherden

Dropping in price: Crisp, McGovern

Kade Simpson is now $80k down on his starting price

Trying to toss up between Laird and Sicily in this week. Maybe Laird now that Milera is injured? He'll be a little cheaper thn Sicily.
Milera played mid/fwd today with Gibbs at half back. Not sure if Milera out = Laird significant improvement

Laird also scored worse at the tail of last year with Smith back. Far from a good option at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can TyrannosaursRich keep it up kents? pulpdriver Requiem :think:

Your thoughts on this please you splendid kents :moustache::thumbsu:
It's not beyond him, Pulp & I were discussing it the other week, Rich has shown this level of form before at the end of 2017.

This was at the arse end of 2017:

1556423040309.png

This is his current start +116 from yesterday's game:

1556423125244.png

IIRC he got injured during the pre-season of 2018, so he was always behind the 8-ball and failed to recapture that same form until now. I honestly think he will average 95+ for the season. Pulp loves him so much he started with Richy.

It's not beyond him, Pulp & I were discussing it the other week, Rich has shown this level of form before at the end of 2017.

This was at the arse end of 2017:

View attachment 663639

This is his current start +116 from yesterday's game:

View attachment 663642

IIRC he got injured during the pre-season of 2018, so he was always behind the 8-ball and failed to recapture that same form until now. I honestly think he will average 95+ for the season. Pulp loves him so much he started with Richy.
Cheers for the info, shopping for a D6, I have "The Gull", Whitters...

Kiera will be Hurn soon and will show him how hair is the least of a mans problems in lyfe.

Midfielder Connor Blakely finished with 20 disposals and four marks in his first game for the year following a serious hamstring injury suffered in late January.
Doubt he'll be rushed back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back