Casefile podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or are they starting to drag episodes out too much? I feel like the recent Peter Nielsen one could have been about half as long.

Thought the same, there's more information in there I hadn't known. Also, starting to think he might not always have acted alone again.
Wow, it seems highly likely Richard was involved imo.
Each pair of victims seemed to be killed 2 different ways.
Hiding gear and talking about it.
Jesus!

Thought the same, there's more information in there I hadn't known. Also, starting to think he might not always have acted alone again.

Wow, it seems highly likely Richard was involved imo.
Each pair of victims seemed to be killed 2 different ways.
Hiding gear and talking about it.
Jesus!
Maybe for the Milat thread but I recall a doco that intimated similar things and they filmed Richard. Some of his answers felt off

The doco also focussed on the possibility a sister was involved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe for the Milat thread but I recall a doco that intimated similar things and they filmed Richard. Some of his answers felt off

The doco also focussed on the possibility a sister was involved
Whether or not involved I feel there was certainly a few that knew.
There were a couple out of the 11 or 12 siblings that hid things for him be it guns or camping gear.

Listened to case 99 this morning, Becky Watts.

I cannot even begin to fathom how her Father must have felt throughout. The love of his life was dying with MS, her son kills his only daughter. It would have been hell for the step mum as well. Sounds like she had such a special bond with Becky and to find out it’s her son that did it...

It takes a special, disgusting type of person that does that to a relative and then actually chops the victim into pieces.

Yeah I don’t get how in cases like these a person helps look/sits around being part of it when they know where the deceased/missing person is

And to chop someone up, *

Have a few I have missed or fell asleep listening too so weave around them

The one Ella tundra or whatever where he drove up just to smash her with a bottle what a nut job

And then mark and John or whatever. What a dumb Arse

Have a few I have missed or fell asleep listening too so weave around them

The one Ella tundra or whatever where he drove up just to smash her with a bottle what a nut job

And then mark and John or whatever. What a dumb Arse

That episode was really interesting imo. Those sorts of cases are so rare.
He was pretty naive to believe all that stuff about becoming a top spy and meeting the Queen, etc but we all believe stupid stuff when we're young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back