Injury Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

If you performed as badly as Misso has in your job would you still have one?

This club is ridiculous, what are waiting for? Misson and his staff should have been fired preseason. Joel Smith should be sueing for neglect.

Wasn't that knee strapped at the start of the game? Please tell me we weren't playing him with an injury.
So he started the game with that knee strapped, something which is definitely unusual for him. I don't really buy the club's story on this. I think best case there was already something else wrong with that knee going in and whatever happened in the second quarter either made it worse or was able to happen because he was already injured in that area.
Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 9.01.36 pm.png

Lol I just keep being proven right.

My theory would be that there wasn't a 'major setback' and that it was always this bad given my above analysis. May has been at least 2 weeks away for 5 weeks. Latest report from last Tuesday was increased from 2-3 to 2-4.

Exaggerate much? He played against Geelong so 3 weeks ago not 5.

Exaggerate much? He played against Geelong so 3 weeks ago not 5.
Sorry. He's been at least 2 weeks for 3. It's all in the tables I did above. Should have checked first. There are plenty of other players on that list in the same boat though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry. He's been at least 2 weeks for 3. It's all in the tables I did above. Should have checked first. There are plenty of other players on that list in the same boat though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Overall I dont disagree though, something is fishy about our medical department. Not alot of blokes are ever ahead in time lines, recurrent injuries with a few blokes. Vandenburg seems to miss 15 weeks every season despite having the supposed best medical care, Viney misses every pre season as does Tmac.

Petracca is so far away from looking like a modern AFL athlete, Omac looks like hes slowed down. Could keep going.

This club has been so poorly managed. Put too many blokes in for surgery with not enough time to recover properly, playing blokes injured, selecting blokes injured, too many unfit and clearly not preparing the list in a manner that will be competitive. Viney and TMac played injured early last year, they left Joel Smith on the ground in JLT when he couldn't even move, Jetta was clearly injured and we selected and played him, Jones and Viney weren't ready round 1, KK was nowhere near ready, May was unfit and got injured straight away and we players injury time frames just keep blowing out. And we look completely cooked on the field where you have to question wtf we were doing preseason! Such an amateur club!!
So you have medical records as well?! They must be handing them out for you to be able to figure out blokes you've been watching since they started aren't 100% fit?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall I dont disagree though, something is fishy about our medical department. Not alot of blokes are ever ahead in time lines, recurrent injuries with a few blokes. Vandenburg seems to miss 15 weeks every season despite having the supposed best medical care, Viney misses every pre season as does Tmac.

Petracca is so far away from looking like a modern AFL athlete, Omac looks like hes slowed down. Could keep going.
Absolutely you could keep going. It's all in black and white above. I'll update it this arvo when the official list comes through.

I just can't figure out whether they are lying from the outset of the injury which is entirely possible, though damn annoying and nonsensical because s**t like this ends up happening. Or we're just terrible at injury management.

Sorry, I forgot you were so blindly pro everything the club does and are incapable of simply using your eyes.
Not at all, the Joel Smith injury itself is almost enough to see someone sued for pure negligence. But I know that players play through injuries every week, at every club, we aren't special. I also know, through a hell of a lot of experience, that injury recovery is a long way from an exact science, and things often don't go to plan.

Sadly, I think we're still another soul crushing loss or two away from marshal law being implemented.

I’m only behaving because I don’t understand enough to know where to channel my anger.

Hoping to participate in the game day thread this round after missing a few games. Sadly that thread has offered me my only enjoyment so far in 2019.

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back