FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you do over Easter.

I watched like 3 seasons of Breaking Bad.

I found a free site where I started to catch up with Season 9 of Shameless and next will be to rewatch Big Little Lies.

Shameless is pretty good, haven't watched the last season or maybe 2 yet though.
The first six seasons were shown from Jan - March so when each new season started it seemed like Spring wasn't too far away, even though it was still freezing cold and snowy in Jan/Feb. Season 7 started in the autumn so threw things off for me. It was the last time I saw it back home. I caught up with Season 8 online about a year ago after I moved here. Looks like they split Season 9 which started in Sept last year and had a three month hiatus from Oct to Jan and just finished last month. I wonder why they did that.

It started to get a bit s**t there for a bit maybe around season and I almost gave up on it, but then 7 was pretty good.

Even bad episodes are probably still worth watching even if you just fast forward through to Frank's latest antics.

What’s the girls name? She’s a terrible character. More shocked she was Re cast!

The Amazing Race Season 31 starts tonight at 7:30pm on 7flix. Ugh. It's conflicting with MKR. I'm not sure what to watch since I don't know if TAR will be on 7Plus. It might be safer to watch TAR tonight and then watch MKR on 7Plus later tonight or tomorrow. This decision is hurting my head.

The Amazing Race Season 31 starts tonight at 7:30pm on 7flix. Ugh. It's conflicting with MKR. I'm not sure what to watch since I don't know if TAR will be on 7Plus. It might be safer to watch TAR tonight and then watch MKR on 7Plus later tonight or tomorrow. This decision is hurting my head.

Tape one of them and fast forward the ads

Go Team Fun.
And I hope they make Colin wrangle an ox.
I am sick of seeing Rupert and his wife.
But, it's a good cast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s annoying for sure
It hasn't bothered me too much with 7Plus and the other channels having online services. Now that I've found a Netflixy site I have more than enough shows to keep me occupied. In fact, too many. My neurologist wants me to get out more under supervision. Easier said than done.

It hasn't bothered me too much with 7Plus and the other channels having online services. Now that I've found a Netflixy site I have more than enough shows to keep me occupied. In fact, too many. My neurologist wants me to get out more under supervision. Easier said than done.

Just take it Day by day, baby steps so to speak.

Just take it Day by day, baby steps so to speak.
That's what I take with my walker. LOL I'm supposed to have physiotherapy and the doctor wants me to join a senior care group to get me out of the house. I'm also getting a house cleaner. I'm the kind of person who will try to clean my unit before the cleaner arrives. ;)

So you chose MKR and not TAR Chicago1 ?? I couldn't resist TAR.

"Employable Me" is on the ABC later. Would recommend...it's very heartwarming.
No. I'm watching TAR. I'll catch up with MKR.

I might try and watch Employable Me later or maybe tomorrow. I miss not having a job, even though my last one was unpaid for 14 years. My friend offered to give me some of her students to tutor, but I can't guarantee how I'll be feeling on any one day. As usual I felt horrible this morning, but have been OK since I took my last meds.

OMG TAR is amazing! I know almost all of these contestants since I've watched Big Brother US up to two years ago, TAR and Survivor.

That's what I take with my walker. LOL I'm supposed to have physiotherapy and the doctor wants me to join a senior care group to get me out of the house. I'm also getting a house cleaner. I'm the kind of person who will try to clean my unit before the cleaner arrives. ;)

I hate people cleaning my place they always put things away in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back