FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best revenge would be if Kmartha has to go back and get a real job

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

She has been back living with her parents in Melbourne for the past 4 months so they are still supporting her.

Only thing really left for her is to pleasure old bored businessmen before they go home to their wife and children.

She has been back living with her parents in Melbourne for the past 4 months so they are still supporting her.

Only thing really left for her is to pleasure old bored businessmen before they go home to their wife and children.

And poor lapdog as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the problem with this show and shows like this. People like Jess and Martha now think they are too good for society. I can’t get a job, I’m too famous now. They love the limelight and the notoriety

This is the problem with this show and shows like this. People like Jess and Martha now think they are too good for society. I can’t get a job, I’m too famous now. They love the limelight and the notoriety

Both don’t have a brain so it’s no shock they want to be famous for being famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back