Competition Canadian-American Premiership 2019 - CHAMPIONS - CHICAGO LAKERS

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
YamkfKZ.png

Welcome to the preseason thread for the 2019 Canadian-American Premiership (Can-Am).

This the the beginning of the road to​

x4EGKOr.png

The new season will not kick off until around July, but some behind the scenes pressure from franchises has led to the posting of the preseason thread now.

This season will see some changes in how the uniform designs are used which can be seen in the graphic below.

7Yu36Dp.png

No longer are their home and away uniforms, instead they are replaced with the Legacy and Pride uniforms. The Legacy will remain primarily white and the Pride will be primarily coloured, but their use during the season will not be specific to home and away games. The Can-Am 2 uniform is now name the Attain uniform, but will retain the same design guidelines as last season.

More details for how the uniforms will be used and how this will be decided will be posted at a later date.

Here are the 2019 teams and conferences:

2019 Teams

Eastern Conference

Miami Vice - Freight Train
New York Turtles - El_Scorcho
Chicago Lakers - fancyscum
Wisconsin Wild - magpienato
Toronto Sixers - caloschwaby
Kansas City Rush - FootyGuy13
Atlanta Gators - SparkleNarkle

Western Conference

San Francisco Kings - ScottFreo
Winnipeg True North craegus
Seattle Space Rangers - Spanna_
Fort Worth Troops - akkaps
Colorado Bighorns - Kangas_11
Las Vegas High Rollers - Barrybran
Vancouver Dragons - Cadaver

Last edited:
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
After a poor performance in Can-Am 4 the Baltimore Mariners have lost the support of their major sponsors and have been forced to go on an indefinite hiatus from Can-Am participation.
We would like to thank everyone who supported us last season and we hope to be back in the future.

Well - you’re not half wrong. That being said, lost the final last year so hoping to go out on a big note and win Can-Am, then call it a day (for the most part) at the next NAFL.

I’ve actually just started a job with an apparel company full-time as a graphic designer and having just entirely revamped one of their catalogues, can safely say my desire to do anything here will be pretty diminished with that much design to do. In fact, it was a basketball catalogue so now like, any motivation I had with that NBA portfolio is f**ked lol.

Time to pull into the station.

Last edited:
Well - you’re not half wrong. That being said, lost the final last year so hoping to go out on a big note and win Can-Am, then call it a day (for the most part) at the next NAFL.

I’ve actually just started a job with an apparel company full-time as a graphic designer and having just entirely revamped one of their catalogues, my desire to do anything here will be pretty diminished. In fact, it was a basketball catalogue so now like, any motivation I had with that NBA portfolio is f**ked lol.

Time to pull into the station.
Oh s**t, well it's fantastic that you have been able to translate what has probably just been a hobby you were passionate about into a full-time job, not many people can say they've done that! I assume you'll still pop-in every now and again for discussion, but will be quite strange not having you in any of the major comps.

Gotta spread your wings and fly at some point? (tear-up accordingly :'()

Oh s**t, well it's fantastic that you have been able to translate what has probably just been a hobby you were passionate about into a full-time job, not many people can say they've done that! I assume you'll still pop-in every now and again for discussion, but will be quite strange not having you in any of the major comps.

Gotta spread your wings and fly at some point? (tear-up accordingly :'()

I’ll still be an active part of the board, it’ll just mean I won’t participate in anywhere near as many competitions.

Y’all can’t get rid of me that easy - I’m not hanging up the mouse. ;)

Y’all can’t get rid of me that easy - I’m not hanging up the mouse. ;)
I was literally just typing out my hang up the mouse joke, comedy gold.

Back