The Front Bar - player interviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I realise there is a thread for the show itself, but some of the interviews with the great players and characters of the day deserve their own thread, I reckon.

While Open Mike etc can depend very much on the willingness of the guest to open up, most of the TFB interviews so far have been brilliant due to a) the guest playing along and b) the panel showing some decent research (and associated footage) among the pure fun of the questions.

A sample so far:

Paul Kelly:

Allen Jakovich:

Jason Dunstall:

Doug Hawkins:

Interested to read the thoughts of posters on other interviews

My opinion of Buckley has soften a little after tonight’s Front Bar, he sense of humour really shone through and was funnier than the comedians.

I realise there is a thread for the show itself, but some of the interviews with the great players and characters of the day deserve their own thread, I reckon.

While Open Mike etc can depend very much on the willingness of the guest to open up, most of the TFB interviews so far have been brilliant due to a) the guest playing along and b) the panel showing some decent research (and associated footage) among the pure fun of the questions.

A sample so far:

Paul Kelly:

Allen Jakovich:

Jason Dunstall:

Doug Hawkins:

Interested to read the thoughts of posters on other interviews

It's hilarious, never feels like a fake laugh or the interviews are dragging. Guests genuinely love being there.

Hating that Dangerflog will be on next week tho he's s**t

It's hilarious, never feels like a fake laugh or the interviews are dragging. Guests genuinely love being there.

Hating that Dangerflog will be on next week tho he's s**t

Love the show but if Tickets is on this week, I'll watch something else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back