Game Day AFL Round 6 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Essendon(MCG– 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brain fade from Thomas could well be the turning point of the match.We were 27 points up at that point,then all of a sudden it's down to 15.

Because he’s one of the best forwards on the game...
Can someone please explain to me how Roughhead gets a game? Most of the time he gets in the way of moore and howe. No marks, poor disposal and slow as a wet week. Daniher will end up with 6+ and someone will finally realise this bloke is a spud

If anyone is sitting in row JJ at the city end can you sit the **** down the amount of times I’ve had to stand up in between quarters is the most annoying thing I’ve ever had to put up with at the footy.

**** me. Casual fans.

* you grandma i do what i want

Thomas needed to just scrub the ball forward as far as he could with a kick.

Much rather a deliberate out of bounds well inside our forward 50 than what transpired.

de Goey to be unleashed more in the midfield come the second half is my guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey dude, is the game over ? No its not. What do we usually do in the 3rd? JDG on ball.
So all you ‘why isn’t jordy on the ball’ crew, chill the **** out.
If the final whistle blows, and JDG has zero impact forward, and has not seen the centre square... THEN you can judge bucks for not using him right.

Geez the people in this forum man

Chill mate
That’s exactly what I said
Maybe you didn’t mean to quote my post

It is not doom and Gloom.
Mihocek, De Goey, Thomas & Stevo have been unsighted. Thomas two turnovers directly resulted in Bombers goals. Sidebottom has had 4 I50's and has not hit a pie target. Varcoe had one possession. Treloar lowered his colours that quarter. Howe's kicking a concern. Big upside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back