Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t take MOTY.....delist.

Just joking Dave........he did his job today.

Could been bit more Effective with some bad Touches but looked Threatening when he was near the Ball.

The ball he did not run hard for in 1st Qtr showed where he was at

Probably says a bit about how much Bucks rates him so see him rushed in so quickly

So Bucks got it right Kappa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn't anywhere near fit.
Had some nice moments but we carried him physically.
The effort where the ball slowly got away from him on the wing when he was in open space and we were out showed he is still off the pace.

He was way more solid than I expected. I put my hand up and say I was wrong to say we shouldn't play him.
Yep me too, didn't think he would have had the run in his legs and although he did tire, couldn't think of who else should have come in.

The effort where the ball slowly got away from him on the wing when he was in open space and we were out showed he is still off the pace.
I watched the game again yesterday and I'm only speculating here but it seemed to me that he was expecting the ball to sit up as quite often happens with a rolling oval ball but it didn't. I don't think it was a matter of him being too tired to chase it.

Does have that skill.

I still thinks he plays taller than he is.

A favourite.

Had 1 tackle and I'm guessing one of the lowest amount of pressure acts on the ground.

It was a damn risky selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back