Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Duursma —> Hayes
Wilkie —> Billings or Rozee —> Billings
(Or downgrade Rozee to a rook.. will be starting onfield)

Wilkies got a bit of growth left and Rozee has “maxed” but I feel as though he could have another big night at home to North which would boost his price more than Wilkie will ever make. Bit of a risk but unsure..

Edit: Billings, Ebert or Heeney

Last edited:

Tell me about it. I'll be tossing up Lloyd vs Boak until the bounce. All this worry and I'll pick the wrong one
Lloyd definitely.. Boak has a high BE so will at the very worst hold. Think he might start to plateau now there will be more attention

$15.5 million currently. Not sure how the 222k in the bank fits into that...
As far as I can tell, it's excluded from the value. So if you spend it, your team value would be 15.7.

I'm about the same. Feels like you really managed to pack a punch in your forward line! Not sure where my coin has gone in comparison.

Lloyd definitely.. Boak has a high BE so will at the very worst hold. Think he might start to plateau now there will be more attention
I know you're right but I'm convincing myself on Boak FFS, why am I doing this?
Guess I will just be so shattered if I bring in Lloyd for anything less than 110. GWS is tough opposition for Lloyd. Laird is 130k cheaper....this are my reasons

As far as I can tell, it's excluded from the value. So if you spend it, your team value would be 15.7.

I'm about the same. Feels like you really managed to pack a punch in your forward line! Not sure where my coin has gone in comparison.
Think having O’Brien in the ruck has saved me a good 500k, and had Phillips before that. But yeah, felt I couldn’t trust the forward rookies as much as the others so traded them out first. Now time for the backline, then hopefully one mid upgrade before upgrading ROB in the ruck...

I know you're right but I'm convincing myself on Boak FFS, why am I doing this?
Guess I will just be so shattered if I bring in Lloyd for anything less than 110. GWS is tough opposition for Lloyd. Laird is 130k cheaper....this are my reasons
We at big footy will hunt you down if you don't get Lloyd this week.
Just do it and put us out of our misery. If you get Boak, it'll be weeks before you can afford Lloyd again.

We at big footy will hunt you down if you don't get Lloyd this week.
Just do it and put us out of our misery. If you get Boak, it'll be weeks before you can afford Lloyd again.
Too late, went Boak instead. I learnt something tonight at least. I like punishment apparently. And yes I know I just blew my chance to get Lloyd for a while, will need to have a double downgrade week to get him the week after. Just sickening that I do this to myself and even more sickening that a player can just keep getting 120s. Like fair enough, punish me with a good score but not every bloody week FFS!!

Too late, went Boak instead. I learnt something tonight at least. I like punishment apparently. And yes I know I just blew my chance to get Lloyd for a while, will need to have a double downgrade week to get him the week after. Just sickening that I do this to myself and even more sickening that a player can just keep getting 120s. Like fair enough, punish me with a good score but not every bloody week FFS!!
Boak 127 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left field (read- stupid) trade idea but one I can't get out of my head.

Current rank 6000, scratchy start but decent cash generation.

Backs are weak (don't have Whitfield). Have Gawn/Grundy combo.

Ordinarily thinking of a double downgrade.
Parker-Clark to Hayes-Ross nets:
+$181k
0 ppg

BUT could also do:

Gawn/Grundy ($800k, 110 ppg) to ROB ($344k, 80 ppg)) and say Duursma ($390k, 60 ppg) to Whitfield ($838k, 120 ppg)

Nets:
Even on cash
+30 ppg
With a decent 100% JS cashcow in ROB that i can convert back to say Gawn/Grundy in a month for $300k

Trading one or your two premium rucks sounds crazy, but when I compare the 2, my predicted improvement onfield says it's worth considering.

Thoughts?
Grundy 123
Duursma 92

ROB 81
Whitfield 39

All I'll say is thank * I didn't roll the dice on this one..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back