Status
Not open for further replies.

TTRRAAVVIISS

All Australian
Jun 24, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
A6908FAB-19E7-40A3-A97E-9D99AC4189BF.png

Not my design obviously as I’m not a competent drawer.

I wouldn’t mind Carlton either going with this Claremont style clash which would both honour the yellow colour yoke they once had and be the inverse of the 1914 jumper where they wore a white sash vs Melb and Fitzroy. I think they wore a yellow jumper once for Lance Armstrong’s charity. The sash should be on the other shoulder though.

Alternatively, they could make the jumper a complete inverse of the 1914 jumper. So all white with Blue numbers, collars and cuffs and a blue sash with the CFC in white letters.

I think it would be more interesting the current all white jumper and also somewhat honor what they wore over a century ago.

View attachment 663033

I wouldn’t mind Carlton either going with this Claremont style clash which would both honour the yellow colour yoke they once had and be the inverse of the 1914 jumper where they wore a white sash vs Melb and Fitzroy. I think they wore a yellow jumper once for Lance Armstrong’s charity. The sash should be on the other shoulder though.

Alternatively, they could make the jumper a complete inverse of the 1914 jumper. So all white with Blue numbers, collars and cuffs and a blue sash with the CFC in white letters.

I think it would be more interesting the current all white jumper and also somewhat honor what they wore over a century ago.
Too close to Richmond's
20190427_171354.jpeg

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
View attachment 663033

If we wore a sash at any point in our history, I'd say yes, 100%. It would be a good design, but don't see it being realistic haha.

Shueperman

Draftee
Dec 4, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 663033

Understand that, which is why I also suggested a white version.

Swap out the yellow on the Claremont jumper with white, and swap the shoulders for the sash to be consistent with the 1904/1914 jumpers.

1556362035116.png

Something like this?

View attachment 662567

𝗡𝗘𝗪 ISC CROWN GOLD & BLACK SPECIAL EDITION GUERNSEYS // WITH MATCHING NEW ERA CAP

The distinct gold and black colours are to acknowledge our partnership with Crown, as well as to commemorate the WA state colours, while also sticking with tradition on our beloved wings design.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

oooooof yes. mocked up something similar last season, but yours is even better with the premiers badge.

38684822-DF63-4172-B387-7D26398BC99F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back