Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammaGilberto

Premiership Player
May 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
same - it's dreadful what friends and most importantly family members have to go through when someone carries on abusively or in an intimidating and angry manner over a football team losing - not proud looking way back, not proud at all - when I hear someone talking about 'the missus' heading for the hills or the dog being scared I feel shithouse.........
Yep, could never get 'angry', disappointed... yes, angry... no.

90N90S

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I am always prepared for us getting done every week, we have been a disgrace for so, so long.

I am always prepared for us getting done every week, we have been a disgrace for so, so long.
I recall the odd transformation across the years as I went from pretty much believing us a chance every week - whilst still losing to teams we should have thrashed (so carlton back then) to realising I knew we had no chance - but still turning up like a footy zombie not knowing any other way.....ghastly......and now? * knows really.............

90N90S

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I recall the odd transformation across the years as I went from pretty much believing us a chance every week - whilst still losing to teams we should have thrashed (so carlton back then) to realising I knew we had no chance - but still turning up like a footy zombie not knowing any other way.....ghastly......and now? **** knows really.............

Yep, have stopped going to the footy now, went to the Tigers v Blues game for the first time in 15 years, that's the only game I have been to in such a long time.

Have a feeling we will get smashed today, no different from every other week.

Is it like the same feeling you had when you stated the Bombers are winning the Flag this year?

Yep, have stopped going to the footy now, wen to the Tigers v Blues game for the first time in 5 years, that's the only game I have been to in such a long time.
hang in there - you'll walk a little peppier when the wins come - reckon most of the hard structural work is done now..........

I remember back in 95 when every game we had in the bag before the bounce.
oi! snap out of it - we need the lot of us pushing in the same direction if we are getting over the line today.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back