Current Julian Assange arrested. * Priti Patel approves US extradition 17/6/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

In Spanish but the translation is really good. Super interesting, rather than as Ecuador alleged that Assange had turned their embassy into his own centre for espionage, it might be the other way around and Assange has a good case. Tapes of his daily life including private meetings with his lawyer and files from out of the embassy are being used in an attempt to blackmail Assange for 3 million euro.

Spanish agents from the Kidnapping and Extortion section monitor José Martín Santos and three of his collaborators after they offered the material recorded during the last two years of stay in the diplomatic legation of the founder of WikiLeaks, according to sources close to the investigation.

Assange has just filed a complaint against the alleged extortionists in the National Court, as well as against personnel of the Embassy of Ecuador in London and members of the Ecuadorian security company Promsecurity who could have participated in the events. He accuses them of a long rosary crimes: criminal organization, extortion in Spanish territory, crime against privacy, honor and against the secret of attorney-client communications. This security company replaced the Spanish Undercover Global SL when in 2017 Lenin Moreno acceded to the presidency of Ecuador and Assange lost the favor of this Government, according to his lawyers.

https://elpais.com/internacional/2019/04/26/actualidad/1556281667_286327.html

In Spanish but the translation is really good. Super interesting, rather than as Ecuador alleged that Assange had turned their embassy into his own centre for espionage, it might be the other way around and Assange has a good case. Tapes of his daily life including private meetings with his lawyer and files from out of the embassy are being used in an attempt to blackmail Assange for 3 million euro.

Spanish agents from the Kidnapping and Extortion section monitor José Martín Santos and three of his collaborators after they offered the material recorded during the last two years of stay in the diplomatic legation of the founder of WikiLeaks, according to sources close to the investigation.

Assange has just filed a complaint against the alleged extortionists in the National Court, as well as against personnel of the Embassy of Ecuador in London and members of the Ecuadorian security company Promsecurity who could have participated in the events. He accuses them of a long rosary crimes: criminal organization, extortion in Spanish territory, crime against privacy, honor and against the secret of attorney-client communications. This security company replaced the Spanish Undercover Global SL when in 2017 Lenin Moreno acceded to the presidency of Ecuador and Assange lost the favor of this Government, according to his lawyers.

https://elpais.com/internacional/2019/04/26/actualidad/1556281667_286327.html
It might be both.

It might be both.

Maybe but where's the proof of Assange engaging in it? It's not there in anything the blackmailers have, Wikileaks have seen hours of what they've got and Assange obviously isn't afraid to pursue them over it.

He had no privacy whatsoever, the blackmailers have video of him in all private areas.

Maybe but where's the proof of Assange engaging in it? It's not there in anything the blackmailers have, Wikileaks have seen hours of what they've got and Assange obviously isn't afraid to pursue them over it.

He had no privacy whatsoever, the blackmailers have video of him in all private areas.

I'm sure he was well aware of it.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Read the first sentence of that report, "José Martín Santos, Pepe , a journalist sentenced to three years in prison for fraud ...".

Now, where's the blackmail info coming from? Wikileaks.

Do you believe you're getting the whole story in the Assange saga from anyone at all?

Did you watch 60 Mins? His dad seems like a really nice, sensible man.

I don't watch msm tv, so no....Julian is also fine....He's exposed the Western establishment who run our media as all criminals.....That's simply what this s**t-show is all about.

Don't get distracted by all the side-shows....His black-mailers are simply the Western intel nexus on behalf of their Network masters, who cn't handle being outed for what they are....Criminals.

Our very own federal government in Canberra, is now also run by the very same criminal scum.

Now, where's the blackmail info coming from? Wikileaks.

From inside the embassy sprockets. It's being shopped and my bs filters are finely tuned atm. ;)

Do you believe you're getting the whole story in the Assange saga from anyone at all?

No but I can read the undoctored official docs well enough and know on that basis, what they're doing to him is wrong.

From inside the embassy sprockets. It's being shopped and my bs filters are finely tuned atm. ;)

No but I can read the undoctored official docs well enough and know on that basis, what they're doing to him is wrong.

The fact Ecuador was bribed/blackmailed with effectively a blank cheque from Goldman Sachs for Assange to be turfed out is old news shellyg.

You need to access more diverse media & not allow MSM to be your only source.

The fact Ecuador was bribed/blackmailed with effectively a blank cheque from Goldman Sachs for Assange to be turfed out is old news shellyg.

I didn't mention Goldman Sachs or the IMF and please be assured, my reading and research often goes further than it probably should, there's no place I won't go looking for the the truth of a matter P35.

I take it you have evidence of that. Mind sharing? This 'diverse media' must have some decent $resources...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, Wikileaks said it. Ok. But then we have this https://www.ft.com/content/ff9323be-ad61-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

"Ecuador said on Friday it would borrow over $1.1bn from international lenders including $500m in a repo operation with Goldman Sachs. The finance ministry said in a statement it would pay 4.25 per cent over 3-month Libor in the repurchasing agreement with the US bank, some three percentage points below the market rate for Ecuadorean debt. The rest of the borrowing will come from a $487m loan from the Inter-American Development Bank, to be paid back at 3.28 per cent over 25 years, and a $150m loan from the Development Bank of Latin America, to be repaid at 4.28 per cent over 12 years. The long-term loans will be used to finance the building of a metro line in Quito and to strengthen the electricity sector, the ministry said. Ecuador is trying to get its finances back on track after racking up billions of dollars of debt to China in loans-for-oil deals."

So, is what you posted proof, or is what I posted proof? None of it is anywhere near proof, ie, you don't have proof.

PS. Jimmy Dore

"James Patrick Anthony Dore (born July 26, 1965) is an American stand-up comedian and political commentator best known for hosting The Jimmy Dore Show. His political views can be described as progressive, populist, leftist, anti-establishment and anti-war. Dore has been a fervent critic of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney and other mainstream Democrats and Republicans. Unlike many on the left, he was also a staunch critic of the Special Counsel investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaignand Russia. ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore

Sounds like he hates all governments, or at least his own, no matter who's in power, and no matter what they do they're always the bad guy.

Oh, Wikileaks said it. Ok. But then we have this https://www.ft.com/content/ff9323be-ad61-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

"Ecuador said on Friday it would borrow over $1.1bn from international lenders including $500m in a repo operation with Goldman Sachs. The finance ministry said in a statement it would pay 4.25 per cent over 3-month Libor in the repurchasing agreement with the US bank, some three percentage points below the market rate for Ecuadorean debt. The rest of the borrowing will come from a $487m loan from the Inter-American Development Bank, to be paid back at 3.28 per cent over 25 years, and a $150m loan from the Development Bank of Latin America, to be repaid at 4.28 per cent over 12 years. The long-term loans will be used to finance the building of a metro line in Quito and to strengthen the electricity sector, the ministry said. Ecuador is trying to get its finances back on track after racking up billions of dollars of debt to China in loans-for-oil deals."

So, is what you posted proof, or is what I posted proof? None of it is anywhere near proof, ie, you don't have proof.

PS. Jimmy Dore

"James Patrick Anthony Dore (born July 26, 1965) is an American stand-up comedian and political commentator best known for hosting The Jimmy Dore Show. His political views can be described as progressive, populist, leftist, anti-establishment and anti-war. Dore has been a fervent critic of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney and other mainstream Democrats and Republicans. Unlike many on the left, he was also a staunch critic of the Special Counsel investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaignand Russia. ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore

Sounds like he hates all governments, or at least his own, no matter who's in power, and no matter what they do they're always the bad guy.

Wikileaks has a 100% proof record....If it aint verifiably true then they won't publish it.

Pretty poor excuse for a counter-argument here also....Power corrupts, as George Orwell knew well enough...And governments have absolute power over the legislature & thereby the use of physical force.....See Assange's enforced removal from an Embassy he had political asylum & sanctuary in.
...Completely abnegated by a corrupted & bought off government.

Also, let me guess....Not only do you hate freedom of the press, free speech & inalienable individual rights....The very tenets upon which our Western Democracies are formed....But you don't even understand them nor grasp their application in the real world, even where they are staring you right in the face.

Cease this inept defence of criminal & corrupt governments, with their arbitrary & illegal abuse of powers....You do your self no favours by it.

Wikileaks has a 100% proof record....If it aint verifiably true then they won't publish it.

Pretty poor excuse for a counter-argument here also....Power corrupts, as George Orwell knew well enough...And governments have absolute power over the legislature & thereby the use of physical force.....See Assange's enforced removal from an Embassy he had political asylum & sanctuary in.
...Completely abnegated by a corrupted & bought off government.

Also, let me guess....Not only do you hate freedom of the press, free speech & inalienable individual rights....The very tenets upon which our Western Democracies are formed....But you don't even understand them nor grasp their application in the real world, even where they are staring you right in the face.

Cease this inept defence of criminal & corrupt governments, with their arbitrary & illegal abuse of powers....You do your self no favours by it.

Well then, show me the proof.

Sprockets, Wikileaks does have a flawless record for accuracy and I don't think anybody has yet questioned that.

Actually, that's the problem. :oops:
They may well have that but I've asked for proof it's a bribe, because even Wikileaks is accountable, aren't they?

They may well have that but I've asked for proof it's a bribe, because even Wikileaks is accountable, aren't they?

Sorry, my apologies.

I don't personally believe he's worth nearly $2 billion on his own, part of a wider deal imo they've been working on for around two years. Of course there will be interest on that, negotiatiable if they throw Assange in (or out) for example.

Sorry, my apologies.

I don't personally believe he's worth nearly $2 billion on his own, part of a wider deal imo they've been working on for around two years. Of course there will be interest on that, negotiatiable if they throw Assange in (or out) for example.
Governments deal in people too. You know Turnbull made a deal with Obama/Trump to take our asylum seekers? Heard the recording of that convo? It was in mm.

Still defending 7 years of criminal governments conspiring against a whistle-blower for exposing their war-crimes.

It's our governments that need to have their feet held to the fire here & be accountable, not Assange.

The fact that inversion of justice is lost on you here is astounding.

Assange has single-handedly exposed the entire Western government criminal nexus by his actions....He has brought them all out into the transparent open for us all to see....We owe him a huge debt of gratitude for sacrificing his life in the pursuit of truth & justice....And you still just don't get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back