Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he’s getting more of the ball than he ever has so far this year. Winning more clearances and taking more marks too, which is what wins you that medal.

Now Browny reckons our game v the Dogs should have been played during the day so the Qld teams could play at night.

We had 44k (3rd highest attendance out of the 9 games played) and GC vs Lions had 14k attend.

I'm glad it was at Night - Perth stadium is amazing with the light/audio, would be a let down if it had been during the day.

We seem to have locked away the Len Hall game as a sat night game, and I hope they continues well into the future!

The Lions/GC are competing with Rugby League and would have better chance of someone watching the game in that early time slot.

Browny is just wearing his lions hat when pushing for that. I doubt the AFL HQ will take any notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one should take notice of Brown. A Grade Flog, getting closer and closer to Cornes level of embarrassingly pathetic.
We had 44k (3rd highest attendance out of the 9 games played) and GC vs Lions had 14k attend.

I'm glad it was at Night - Perth stadium is amazing with the light/audio, would be a let down if it had been during the day.

We seem to have locked away the Len Hall game as a sat night game, and I hope they continues well into the future!

The Lions/GC are competing with Rugby League and would have better chance of someone watching the game in that early time slot.

Browny is just wearing his lions hat when pushing for that. I doubt the AFL HQ will take any notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back