Player Watch Jaeger O'Meara: 4 more years.

Remove this Banner Ad

He is 10% kicking efficiency away from being the superstar we gave 2 first picks for.
Won yesterday’s game for us on his own.

That 10% will come when Mitchell is back and he doesn't have to worry about fighting three midfielders on his lonesome.

That 10% will come when Mitchell is back and he doesn't have to worry about fighting three midfielders on his lonesome.

He's punching it out with guys hanging off him as soon as the contest begins, and still doing OK.

Almost Mitchell like in that respect. Hope the damn knee holds, I love this guy, I just hope the footy Gods smile on him for the rest of his career.

He is 10% kicking efficiency away from being the superstar we gave 2 first picks for.
Won yesterday’s game for us on his own.
This is why I have been a bit frustrated. He is so close to delivering a game for the ages. I was getting worried that the clangers might be par for the course. The best game he has played v the blues imo. Got tagged by Selwood v Geelong, that's how highly they rate him. Waiting for the perfect game. 30 and 3 at about 80% efficiency, it's coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he copy an injury at some stage yesterday? Started like a house on fire then disappeared.
Nah he got tagged out of the game by Harmes. I think at one point they even tried moving JOM to HF so he could get freed up. Get used to mate because with some stronger teams coming up it will be exactly what they’ll be doing all game.

Nah he got tagged out of the game by Harmes. I think at one point they even tried moving JOM to HF so he could get freed up. Get used to mate because with some stronger teams coming up it will be exactly what they’ll be doing all game.
He seemed to spend quite a bit forward, I think I would have preferred Clarke to keep him in the middle as much as possible and try to work through it. Our midfield without him was getting slaughtered anyway and it at the very least would have been a good learning experience for him.

He seemed to spend quite a bit forward, I think I would have preferred Clarke to keep him in the middle as much as possible and try to work through it. Our midfield without him was getting slaughtered anyway and it at the very least would have been a good learning experience for him.

Yeah I thought the same too but we have to remember the amount of heavy lifting we’re expecting JOM to do this season which is pretty much filling the void of Tom. At least when Tom was doing it (the heavy lifting) he had JOM as his #2. Who has JOM got? Shiel, Worpel and Cousins so the guy was probably gassed so Clarko moved him into the forwards. We also need to keep in mind he’s still working his way back to playing close to a full season too which I think a lot of people forget.

I thought he was injured. Was unsighted after quarter time.
He’ll more than likely get DeBoer tagging next week so Clarko can try and hide him as much as he likes but JOM will just have to fight through it. Maybe Cogs will feel sorry for him and give him a couple of accidental chop outs 😝

I thought he was injured. Was unsighted after quarter time.
He covered 15kms, tried to outrun the tag a bit I think.
He got held a lot off the ball and the ump just kept telling Harmes to stop and didn't blow the whistle.

Harmes gave him a bath really, good learning experience for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back