News Xavier Duursma departs for Essendon

5 to go you mean! Drew, Marshall and Atley are all still eligible :D

Drew would be a lock to get a nomination at some point, Marshall I’m hoping kicks a big bag at some point in the year, and even Atley I reckon could come in and have a big game at any time as well.
Yeah, Drew and Marshall are real possibilities. Harder for Atley. He'll have to rely on injuries/poor form to break into the side.

We could break the Port record for the number of nominations this year.

Well deserved. Has slotted seamlessly into the side with his relentless running, ball-winning game.

Not afraid to take the game on and can take a hanger too. He's going to be a beast on the wing as he fills out.

Jojay

PISS BLASTERS "RS"
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The '21' jumper suits him perfectly. Grow his hair out a bit and we could be forgiven for thinking it's Braddles streaming down the wing circa 1980 :)

The '21' jumper suits him perfectly. Grow his hair out a bit and we could be forgiven for thinking it's Braddles streaming down the wing circa 1980 :)

Duursma if his development goes well - Craig Bradley

Duursma if his development goes poorly - Brandon Ellis

A player who Duursma has no similarities to and who he should not be compared to in any circumstances shut up TeeKray - Cameron O'Shea

LeoMessi

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
I am so glad this kid has had the start that he's had. I reckon Duursma has been the most consistent out of the 4 Port debutants, with only Rozee being better. He is definitely putting Foster on the map like what Heppell and Roughead have done with Leongatha.

Has certainly been a distraction to what I've been subjected to this year.

Is he from Foster?

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
I read this as “the SMA” yuck *spits*
Thinking of changing my username to Huur’SMA and my avatar to this.
71a347960b968b4538759066577e6225.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just as various minorities have taken words and terms previously used by bigots to vilify them and taken ownership of it themselves (think “queer” etc), it’s time to embrace the ‘sma.
+1 for anointing him "The 'Sma"

Back