Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

*** why do I put myself through this **** every single ******* year.

Been waiting for that thing to win since its first start in Australia :rolleyes:

Double Bluff was absolutely hammered! #gatormoney

Features and Quad selections

R6 - 1.Gold Medals
R7 - 3.Nashivlle Sound (ludicrous go now though so price has gone)
R8 - 5.Guzot
R9 - 8.Sweet Snitty
R10 - liked the #7 which came out so I guess 5.Prince of Venice with little confidence

On Electrolytic in the next..Friends with one of the owners the old “it should run well” line was used, would hate for it to win and im not on thou :rolleyes:

Wagga Town Plate Thursday: Up Trumpz always consistent and in with a low weight and good draw
Wagga Gold Cup Friday: Taikamochi. Supposed to rain next couple days so track will be a bit bogged up so early $8 fixed looks good odds considering Emporors Way drawn carpark and Mortons Fork has lost a leg.

Wagga Town Plate Thursday: Up Trumpz always consistent and in with a low weight and good draw
Wagga Gold Cup Friday: Taikamochi. Supposed to rain next couple days so track will be a bit bogged up so early $8 fixed looks good odds considering Emporors Way drawn carpark and Mortons Fork has lost a leg.

Have you backed it for the 2021 TJ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 3 days of the Warrnambool carnival starts tomorrow. Im heading down for the Wednesday and Thursday- my liver (and wallet) not up to 3 days straight.

Tuesday

Race 7 no 3 Nashville Sound - on the up and could be a class above these.

Race 9 no 3 Moor Wanted - was posted $14s on opening and crunched immediately into $5. Is working a treat by all accounts.

1/2 great stuff.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No

If Moor Wanted runs well i may have a little play on the 18 in the last Gem n Us but no real confidence.
Well done i sent it to a mate he cleaned up... unfortunately i was busy with something at work and didnt get on :straining:

Been some well backed winners today, especially late. Good start for punters.

Will check out the replays later, bound to be a few good blackbookers out of the day. Form usually holds up pretty good out of this meeting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back