Prediction Pre-Season Supplemental Selection & Mid-Season Rookie Draft

Who would you choose in the Mis-Season Draft: Multiple selections allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We can take 2 picks if Mohr is on the long-term injury list can’t we?

So we can have Meadows and one other player. Weather we want to do this idk.
Only 1, we haven't put Tom Mitchell on the long term injury list.

We can though if we want though right? What the classification of a long term injury?
Season ending. We have another LTI injury list available for the Cat B rookies where a player can be moved back onto the regular list when fit again, with the Cat B rookie moving back off the list.

We can though if we want though right? What the classification of a long term injury?
Season ending. We have another LTI injury list available for the Cat B rookies where a player can be moved back onto the regular list when fit again, with the Cat B rookie moving back off the list.

Tom Mitchell is on LTI, Nash got upgraded for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I would like to see the club take Zane Barzen with our available list spot.

Would fill a need and there's also plenty to like about the way he goes about it.

Damian Mascitti would be worth a shot in my opinion. An older senior body who can find the pill both inside and outside

Mascitti has been huge for Box Hill, i would think he is on the short list... Meadows has not been all that great in the games ive seen, i think the media build up for him got a lot of hawks fans excited, gotta be careful of the media, they hate us and love nothing more than to link us to players that might not be good for us, i know it sounds paranoid, but do you notice them always ask about fringe players on our list that are struggling? hardly ever about up and comers, Worpel being the exception, they love his story.

No doubt we will have an eye on a few.

A Moore is a no for mine still too untidy at times.

Mascitti a nice player but looks up against it pace wise - haven't seen him live only on tv so may be wrong.

Someone like Boucher could be a good option.

For me our most pressing need is an attacking half back who can break the lines.

No doubt we will have an eye on a few.

A Moore is a no for mine still too untidy at times.

Mascitti a nice player but looks up against it pace wise - haven't seen him live only on tv so may be wrong.

Someone like Boucher could be a good option.

For me our most pressing need is an attacking half back who can break the lines.

Interesting RR. I would have thought our half back line of Scrimshaw - Sicily - Impey was pretty attacking. Good mix of marking power, good ball skills and a little pace. Not sure I see the need there.

I would probably go for a midfield grunter.

My suspicion is we won't take anyone.
can't see how we wouldn't have a look at someone, similar to the cat A/B rookies and academy selections it is a 'free' option that may otherwise have cost a future potential draft pick.

can't see how we wouldn't have a look at someone, similar to the cat A/B rookies and academy selections it is a 'free' option that may otherwise have cost a future potential draft pick.
Yep agree would be mad to not speculate on a player or two especially with our solid record with late draft picks.

So if we pick up someone from a VFL club (not Box Hill), and they don’t play in the Hawthorn seniors straight away, does that mean they could possibly be playing for eg. Williamstown one week, then for Box Hill the next??

Back