Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day Crows.

Just popping in to say that I've hated Port since the first time I had to suffer their trash fans at the Gabba. 2004 just confirmed it. This is well known on the Lions board.

I have no idea how some of you live in a place where the anti-christ lurks around every corner - were that me, I would be institutionalised.

You are having a rough start to the season, but know that every showdown there is one Lion who, for a short time, becomes a Crow and cheers every goal, every tackle and every free kick you receive.

I realise this might come as poor solace in the overall scheme of things; nevertheless, you are the vanguard of righteousness in your battle against the forces of darkness and, sometimes, it can help knowing that others see your conflict for what it is - an eternal war of good vs evil, light vs dark.

I salute you.

G'day Crows.

Just popping in to say that I've hated Port since the first time I had to suffer their trash fans at the Gabba. 2004 just confirmed it. This is well known on the Lions board.

I have no idea how some of you live in a place where the anti-christ lurks around every corner - were that me, I would be institutionalised.

You are having a rough start to the season, but know that every showdown there is one Lion who, for a short time, becomes a Crow and cheers every goal, every tackle and every free kick you receive.

I realise this might come as poor solace in the overall scheme of things; nevertheless, you are the vanguard of righteousness in your battle against the forces of darkness and, sometimes, it can help knowing that others see your conflict for what it is - an eternal war of good vs evil, light vs dark.

I salute you.
Oh Christ .....one of those evangelists, you dread knocking on your door

Himmelberg, Steingle and Greenwood must come in next week regardless of what happens today.

Heading over to Geelong for our game in late June.

I need to get to Geelong for another purpose by about 10am that day, so I am thinking about leaving on the Thursday night after work and camping about half way.

My question is - does anyone know of any good, free and easy camp sites around Nhill, Dimboola, or Horsham? Suitable for a couple and a swag.

I need to get to Geelong for another purpose by about 10am that day, so I am thinking about leaving on the Thursday night after work and camping about half way.

My question is - does anyone know of any good, free and easy camp sites around Nhill, Dimboola, or Horsham? Suitable for a couple and a swag.
Wouldnt you go through Mt Gambier and the Great Ocean Road?

I am legit drinking in a bar that is 119 years old.

Thought some of you campaigners might find that amusing.

Absinthe on the way. I promise no drunkposting!

EDIT: ok maybe I was already drunkposting. The place is 199 years old, not 119. It’s been a long week ;)

IMG_9295.JPG

————
The map is not the terrain.

Last edited:

EDIT: ok maybe I was already drunkposting. The place is 199 years old, not 119. It’s been a long week ;)

View attachment 664682

————

You'd better lay off the absinthe or you'll go blind. (no emoticon) I thought that would be illegal by now.

Jenkins would be a good fit at Port.

They have no quality KPFs.

Ryder is old and does not play like a key forward as he is a Ruckman.
Westhoff is also old. Not really a KPF anyway.
Dixon was struggling before his leg. No guarantee he will come back at any great quality. It was a massive injury.
Marshall, sadly, has been "developed" by Port.

I believe Sam Grey is their main focal point and leading goal kicker at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since this thread has been bumped, here is an unpopular view I have:

I think the deathriding thread should be closed. Mostly due to superstition and karma reasons. We've had nothing but bad things for the team since we started doing them.

End that thread.

There’s heaps of cheap/free/dog friendly campsites in Victoria and western Victoria, ridiculously very few in SE SA.

Try this-
http://www.findacamp.com.au/

Or better still this app-
WikiCamps Australia by WikiCamps pty ltd
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wikicamps-australia/id505365608?mt=8

Last edited:

————

i respect a person that can make a bit of a joke about themselves. :thumbsu:
also, that looks like the kind of bar i could sit in for a while

Since this thread has been bumped, here is an unpopular view I have:

I think the deathriding thread should be closed. Mostly due to superstition and karma reasons. We've had nothing but bad things for the team since we started doing them.

End that thread.

By pure chance I happened upon a lucky rabbits foot.

Would you be interested in purchasing it perhaps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back