Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Rewatching season 1, one thing I've noticed is that series 2 isn't quite as critical of millennial culture as 1 is/was, there's no real humour made about it or plot points. It's not a sharp in the area of social commentary, relatively speaking of course.

Rewatching season 1, one thing I've noticed is that series 2 isn't quite as critical of millennial culture as 1 is/was, there's no real humour made about it or plot points. It's not a sharp in the area of social commentary, relatively speaking of course.

Johnny Lawrence is becoming woke

Lmao at the Game of Thrones references

The other Cobra Kai guys didn’t age well.

Get him a bodybag yeah!!!!

Sad scene but couldnt help but laugh on that shot. Which I think they wanted.

All I need is for someone to call Johnny a creampuff now and the show will have just about ticked every box I need from it assuming Elizabeth Shue appears next season. Wouldnt mind an appearance from Mike Barnes and Terry Silver too though.

I don't think we know much about Miguel still though. We know more about Hawk or Robbie or Sam or... just about any kid really, except Miguel. No idea about his hobbies and the like outside karate or before the show. The longer it goes like this the more he seems like a plot device.

Yeah they def need to develop Miguel more. He was my 2nd fav character in s1. This season all they had for him was the love triangle.

Wonder what they do with Robbie in s3. He ****ed up and did s**t thing but a part of me felt bad for him even after and but they didnt even show him. I wonder if he and johnny finally build a relationship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much is Coors banquet sponsoring the show? That Johnny sex dream, hilarious.

There was a disclaimer at the start of one of the episdoes that it featured "paid product placement"

Just finished S2. Thought the last episode was a little over the top, but that's what the show is all about! Didn;t find S2 as good as S1, but it was still very good TV for something that shouldn't work. And it just does.

S3 should be good for all the fallout

Get him a bodybag yeah!!!!

Sad scene but couldnt help but laugh on that shot. Which I think they wanted.

All I need is for someone to call Johnny a creampuff now and the show will have just about ticked every box I need from it assuming Elizabeth Shue appears next season. Wouldnt mind an appearance from Mike Barnes and Terry Silver too though.
lol just got the body bag part now that you mentioned it. I like when they were riding on their bikes and they played the music from Karate Kid, Daniel getting chased and pushed off his BMX Lol.

Yep I want to see Silver and Barnes too. I think we will, probably just like Karate Kid III, Cobra Kai season 3 etc.

I didn't like the way it ended but. It was identical to season 1 almost. Instead of having Kreese in the Dojo, Silver should have been there. I think they wll leave that for season 3 but. Another plot to use/evolve on.

I might have to re-watch this tonight actually haha ( within the hour )

edited - might have been the music when they were on their motorbikes going to the beach right at the start { yep it was )

Last edited:
If season one is a 9.5 then season two is a 9.3, just a tiny bit behind one. I'm glad others prefer it though as this is a show that deserves praise and support regardless of splitting hairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy sh*** that ending was amazing. Seriously gobsmacked with the fight scene and then its conclusion with Miguel and then Kreese stealing cobra kai from johhny.

The writers need a standing ovation. Thats a 10.

How they managed to make us care about this teens karate dojo plot and elevate it to where it now is at the end of season two is utter brilliance.

Stingray ended up becoming awesome after a slow start. Was hilarious in the last two episodes.

Kreese also delivered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back