Will Walker - PCL - Indefinite
Tom McKenzie - Back - TBC
Tom Wilkinson - Ankle - 10-12 weeks
Ed Vickers-Willis - Knee - Season

List updated April 24, 2019

Late to this.

Ben McKay - Pneumonia.

Are you ******* kidding me?!!

At least our injuries reflect the club's diversity strategy. We've got a finger, ankle, calf, knee, head, neck, pelvis, hips, back, and a bout of pneumonia on top of it. Bit of everything there.
On every level it's the most ****ed season I can recall.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Club website injury list

INJURY LIST
Majak Daw - Pelvis/hips - Indefinite
Sam Durdin - Finger - Test
Shaun Higgins - Illness - Test
Ben Jacobs - Head/neck - Indefinite
Luke McDonald - Knee - Test
Marley Williams - Ankle - Test
Ben McKay - Pneumonia -Test
Tom Murphy - Ankle - 1-2 weeks
Dom Tyson - Calf - Test
Ed Vickers-Willis - Knee - Season
Will Walker - PCL - Indefinite
Tom McKenzie - Back - TBC
Declan Watson - Illness - Test
Tom Wilkinson - Ankle - 9-11 weeks

List updated April 30, 2019

Doc Larkins re: PCL

“There’s two reasons for that. One is the PCL is far more complicated in the operation, prone to infections and all sorts of setbacks.

“The second is 95 percent of the time, they think rest can fix it.

“AFL clubs traditionally haven’t given their players enough rest.

“The only course of action now is, if it doesn’t heal with rest, is surgery.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck for Wilko, 9-11 weeks is practically season over stuff, and never got a chance to show his wares really.

It is bad luck, but in a sense, it's probably a blessing for him to not be associated with this train-wreck of a season. New start in 2020 (in more ways than one, I hope).

It is bad luck, but in a sense, it's probably a blessing for him to not be associated with this train-wreck of a season. New start in 2020 (in more ways than one, I hope).

Or alternatively under this regime he gets delisted

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bad luck for Wilko, 9-11 weeks is practically season over stuff, and never got a chance to show his wares really.
Should get another offer from us imo. Was showing good signs in the VFL, has a bit of smooth mover about him, likes a tackle and can goal from the arc on the gallop. Definitely worth another chance. Nice guy too :)

Soft. Lot of 'em need to harden up. Jesus, North's first Brownlow Medallist played with a fractured skull.

Ah......the 60's and Shinboner Spirit.

They were ****en proper HARD back then.

What the F is going on with Jacobs?????

I have doubts he will play again, given that doctors have nfi what is going on, even if he could get back to a position where he could play, you would have to seriously question the judgement of going back out there as it was caused by innocuous contact and there would be grave risks for life after football.

If it was something doctors could easily define and treat then you could weight up the risks, but he would be flying blind. I hope the club puts his well being ahead of our personal desires to see him play for us again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back