Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

staggered this saga is still dragging on - taking almost as long as the Federal election campaign to arrive at a decision.

Au contraire, my friend. There has been very little noise regarding the Bee sample. No noise, suggests no Bees...ample.
Love it! To the Beemobile!

For example cannabis and heroin are also on the in competition list

I wonder where they'll stand on CBD when it's finally accepted by "the man" as a medicine for all sorts of inflammatory disease.

I wonder where they'll stand on CBD when it's finally accepted by "the man" as a medicine for all sorts of inflammatory disease.

Medicinal weed has next to zero THC (the good stuff) so shouldn't be an issue

While I agree with you, the cynic in me believes that WADA and ASADA and other similar organizations are only there to protect the sports from any liability in the future from health effects from using PEDs or other drugs. “Hey we told them that those things are banned and we tested for them and we signed up to WADA etc etc. so we can’t be sued”
Yeah it's all about the Benjamins (or whoever is on Australain $100 bills)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hallucinogen? You might want to do some field research before commenting.
Don’t really care what you call it.
Right or wrong, stripping out the “good stuff” suddenly makes all those socially responsible drug f’s no longer care about the good it can do.
From your response, and the fact you ignored the substance of the post, guess your firmly in that camp.

So whats the buzz on the bee sample?

Medicinal weed has next to zero THC (the good stuff) so shouldn't be an issue

Not strictly true. You can get strains pushed for cbd or for thc and depending on the condition either or a combination of the two may be the therapeutic agent. Or neither there are a huge additional swathe of active cannabinoids to consider with a range of potential additive and synergystic effects.

Last edited:
Don’t really care what you call it.
Right or wrong, stripping out the “good stuff” suddenly makes all those socially responsible drug f’s no longer care about the good it can do.
From your response, and the fact you ignored the substance of the post, guess your firmly in that camp.

Oh I see what you did there, "substance" of the post. Well played.

You can now buy it over the counter here in Philadephia. I call it decaf weed, trying to give up and it's THC free bud. Hardly does anything, slight thckheadedness.
But is the legalised over the counter stuff the same as the stuff that was tested to have a medicinal benefit for certain conditions? Or have they just made a product that doesn't get you stoned, but also doesn't offer medical assistance?

Hang on...
So all the drug heads want medicinal marijuana legalised...
Until they find out it’s been stripped of the hallucination aspect.
Then, the sudden urge to legalise for the good of society disappears?
What brought this post on?

Consumption of the product in question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back