Current Mosque Mass Shootings - Christchurch New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I like Tim but good grief he exaggerates and when he does like here, loses cred. Bumping into someone and speaking to them at a rally without even knowing who they are is very different to the way this has been presented.
Neil Erickson posted this video in response to the denials from Hastie. Make of it as you will. I'm sure that if Hastie is going to sue for defamation, he'll have to start with this one.

Neil Erickson posted this video in response to the denials from Hastie. Make of it as you will. I'm sure that if Hastie is going to sue for defamation, he'll have to start with this one.

OMG ... I'm only a couple of minutes in and they're goners! Scotty will have them arrested now.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Tim is still exaggerating using that Guardian article as evidence ... but wow this is hilarious in a very black humored way. They're gorn. LOL
Actually, I got it around the other way. Apparently Neil did this video over a week ago, and it was copied by this rebel media channel. It appears that Hastie response today was after Ian Goodenough inadvertently confirmed one of the "meetings". So Neil's allegations suddenly jumped the shark so to speak from LA LA Land into "oh wait a minute, this might be true" territory. I don't think that this will be over tomorrow, some how.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Actually, I got it around the other way. Apparently Neil did this video over a week ago, and it was copied by this rebel media channel. It appears that Hastie response today was after Ian Goodenough inadvertently confirmed one of the "meetings". So Neil's allegations suddenly jumped the shark so to speak from LA LA Land into "oh wait a minute, this might be true" territory. I don't think that this will be over tomorrow, some how.
I did wonder if they're impersonators doing a comedy sketch at first. It is that far out there....

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The unfortunate thing about publicity like this is that it gives these kooks a voice.

And from that article:

"“A guy whose identity we did not know at the time who was dressed like a rapper approached me from the crowd with followers carrying a video camera.”"

So if Erickson had a video camera we could presume he recorded the 'meeting', including what was said, eg, "Oh Hi Neil" or "Pleased to meet you". Someone needs to put up or shut up. Erikson also uses the old "Who paid for my tickets? What company paid for my tickets?" (much like a former Smart Arse in here used to do) instead of naming them, and 'secret meetings' that, being secret, obviously won't be proven to have happened unless it goes to court. Very dangerous person if he's lying because mud sticks, no matter how untrue it may be.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
It would be great if the press would stop giving these conceited boneheads air because as we know, some people will say and do absolutely anything to get their heads on TV.
On the other hand, it might be a good thing to restrict them to an enclave, maybe with a big, guarded fence around it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Agreed. There's a history of dropping the ball.

They also had Combat 18 on the radar for over a decade now, and still no arrests over attacks in Perth since the shooting at Suleymaniye Mosque in Queens Park resulted in convictions in 2010, and convictions for racist graffiti in 2014.

Yet there's been a continuing campaign of attacks. When will the perpetrators be arrested?

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ttacks-in-was-south-east-20160629-gpumu8.html

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Some Aryan Nations members changed over to Combat 18, then move from Perth to Sydney to set up another Combat 18 terror machine cell, and then re-brand as the Lads Society apparently.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
That's really quite shocking.
Reading the news article, it would seem quite likely that this bloke might of been posting stuff upon football related forums under other aliases. I can think of one thread that would surely be click bait to him, and given the examples of language used by the article, it wouldn't take much detective work to figure out if he was there. IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back