Current The PETER FALCONIO murder BRADLEY MURDOCH & the ROMAN HEINZE factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

He had people backing him up.
Ok, maybe explain how he knew she was whispering when he was inside and she was outside.

"Then he went [not came outside, so Steptoe was inside] outside, and Lees jumped up and ran out and was whispering to him. By the time Falconio came outta the shithouse, she was sitting back in here "

Sounds like someone's telling a story to me.

By the way, if Lees and this guy had hatched a master plan to kill Falconio so they could be together afterwards, is there any evidence they've seen each other in the over two decades since? Wasn't much of a master plan. Not buying it.

Ok, maybe explain how he knew she was whispering when he was inside and she was outside.

"Then he went [not came outside, so Steptoe was inside] outside, and Lees jumped up and ran out and was whispering to him. By the time Falconio came outta the shithouse, she was sitting back in here "

Body language and proximity. I have no idea if it's true of course.

By the way, if Lees and this guy had hatched a master plan to kill Falconio so they could be together afterwards, is there any evidence they've seen each other in the over two decades since? Wasn't much of a master plan. Not buying it.

Oooh I wasnt thinking that there was any master plan to kill Falconio having never thought Lees was involved in anything like that.

It's a given they were fairly heavy smokers, by admission. There's also an admission Lees and Falconio were either heading to or had stayed with a friend who was a dealer. The whispering outside led me more into thinking not a romantic relationship but organising some sort of deal, either buying or selling.

Oooh I wasnt thinking that there was any master plan to kill Falconio having never thought Lees was involved in anything like that.

It's a given they were fairly heavy smokers, by admission. There's also an admission Lees and Falconio were either heading to or had stayed with a friend who was a dealer. The whispering outside led me more into thinking not a romantic relationship but organising some sort of deal, either buying or selling.
Ah ok. Well buying weed doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Be discreet by whispering to him but not so discreet by launching out of your chair and running up to him.
Like a scene from a movie where she knew exactly how long he was going to be pissing for.

Be discreet by whispering to him but not so discreet by launching out of your chair and running up to him.
Like a scene from a movie where she knew exactly how long he was going to be pissing for.

Maybe she was just trying to catch up with him before he left the car park and Pete going to the loo was a coincidence. She was whispering so nobody else could hear what they were up to.

Steptoe is a misogynist.

This is quite thorough, the DNA technique used in the Peter Falconio murder gets a mention.

How a controversial DNA test changed the course of the Claremont serial killings investigation

So they found Murdoch's DNA in three separate places... Ahem.

If interested:

PARTIES: THE QUEEN v MURDOCH, Bradley John (No 2)
TITLE OF COURT: SUPREME COURT OF THE NORTHERN TERRITORY
JURISDICTION: SUPREME COURT OF THE TERRITORY EXERCISING TERRITORY JURISDICTION
FILE NO: 20215807

DELIVERED: 15 December 2005

HEARING DATES: 7-8 March, 21-22 & 26 April 2005, 18 October – 13 December 2005

JUDGMENT OF: MARTIN (BR) CJ

I heard from someone who lived in WA that PF was known as "Shifty Pete" and had just prior to this trip (2 weeks before) gone to Indonesia on a very short trip to buy drugs and imported them back into Aust. JL did not go with him. That he had in Sydney modified the VW with lots of hiding places to hide drugs.
That JL knew all of this as this was the way they were funding their trip. That PF was murdered in a drug deal gone wrong and that JL was never going to tell the truth about what actually happened because she was also culpable in the drug dealing. That is all I know. I have read the books but it certainly doesn't add up and there are definitely missing pieces to the puzzle.

I seem to remember the Casefile podcast talking about another young girl being stalked by Murdoch around the same time. Maybe even in a Kombi? Has anybody else listened to that podcast that might remember?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be interesting, looks like we could see some new footage.

Out of the UK and being billed as “one of the most detailed re-investigations ever mounted”.

Murder in the Outback: The Falconio and Lees Mystery airs on Sunday 7th June on Channel 4 at 9:15pm.

Out of the UK and being billed as “one of the most detailed re-investigations ever mounted”.

Murder in the Outback: The Falconio and Lees Mystery airs on Sunday 7th June on Channel 4 at 9:15pm.

So what happened with the Channel 7 show?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back