Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Remove this Banner Ad

The scenes on Thursday evening if Pikey goes the whole Warrnambool Carnival without riding a winner- the VB cans will be flying

And then later on this month we have the red headed step children of Australian racing- The SA and Queensland carnivals.. Riveting
Wagga Town Plate and Cup carnival too

All happening

C'mon put your winners in campaigners

Looks like all of mine have been well found already

R4 - Ascot Red
R5 - Self Sense
R7 - Parisfal (hammered!)
R8 - Inn Keeper
R9 - Evie Matilda
R10 - Connery

Roughie of the day, Fox Hall in the Wangoon. Beat Illustrious Prince last time first up which is good enough form for this, had a short freshen up, in a stable thats flying (whatever methods they use). As an old form guide would say, will be running on.

Tough watch Ascot Red. Could have sworn it was in front at some stage in the straight

:mad: in the weiry days it would have so full of juice it would have won by 10 and be ready for another lap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Marathon Man is an impressive import who I think is stupid odds at 19$ first up in the Wangoom, despite probably needing further I’m happy to play on an each way basis. Jumped out really nicely.

Mr Marathon Man is an impressive import who I think is stupid odds at 19$ first up in the Wangoom, despite probably needing further I’m happy to play on an each way basis. Jumped out really nicely.

Has zero chance over this trip - absolutely ludicrous placement from the trainer which is standard for the Aussie battlers who have NFI how to train generally.

Warrnambool Race 7

3: Aluf @ $11.00 / $2.80

From barrier 9 expect to jump straight to the lead, last start went back to 1100 metres, dropped off late but game to hold onto 2nd. Back to 1000 metre today is a plus and has been running smart times in lower grades (especially 3 starts back on soft going) and will be hard to beat. Excellent eachway price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back