Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for that! I will check it out. :)

Edit: That site is pretty good! Already found a few suitable places.
Happy to help as long as I’m not inundated by campers when I’m there all due to some bloke that posts on Bigfooty.
I’ve just recently bought a good tent that is easy to put up quickly by one person so I can get away for a few days and chill out, explore and hike with my dog. Western Victoria looks great for it.
Hope it goes well, clean up after you.

I am legit drinking in a bar that is 119 years old.

Thought some of you campaigners might find that amusing.

Absinthe on the way. I promise no drunkposting!

EDIT: ok maybe I was already drunkposting. The place is 199 years old, not 119. It’s been a long week ;)

View attachment 664682

————
The map is not the terrain.

199 is something worth aiming for.
I wish your team luck in that quest. 🤪

It's annoying with the new swear filtering there's no difference between **** head and **** head
I actually wrote it that way and was not being to nasty. ****=Dick. Trying to crack a joke. 😁

Since this thread has been bumped, here is an unpopular view I have:

I think the deathriding thread should be closed. Mostly due to superstition and karma reasons. We've had nothing but bad things for the team since we started doing them.

End that thread.

Yeah cos a group of tragics on a web forum will directly impact the fortunes of Carlton and Adelaide football clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out... it would kill me!
Wait long enough & whats good for you today, will be bad for you down the track .....and what's bad for you now, will become the elixir of life

I don't trust any of this s**t .....have you heard chemicals in sunscreens now can cause other cancers .....imagine slip sloshing sunscreen on a young child, not realising the potential harm

Look up talc powder and cancer
When I was pregnant with my son 18 years ago, a friend who my husband had worked with for many years and a leading medicinal chemist, warned me against using Johnson and Johnson's baby powder. He knew way back then.

Listening to Roo and Ditts on Triple M this morning, Ditts apparently had big Crows Related news. I had to go into work before he spilled the beans. Did anyone catch what it was?

I'm assuming it was just a beat up anyway.
27th minute of jul15 Roo & Ditts podcast at https://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide

Ditts said a senior Crows player (unnamed) refused to fly up to Gold Coast with the 26 squad.

Also Port may have lost a coach (unnamed) to bLoos and a talented Poo player (unnamed) being shopped around.

Ditts said a senior Crows player (unnamed) refused to fly up to Gold Coast with the 26 squad.

Also Port may have lost a coach (unnamed) to bLoos and a talented Poo player (unnamed) being shopped around.

Gibbs, Voss, Ryder

Thank you. :)

I'm guessing Deaneus is right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back