Are you still invested?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a bit the same when I lived in Victoria. AFL is very hard to get away from and is literally a religion down there. Until you move away from Victoria you may not realise it. If the dogs play like s**t trucks (eg last weekend) it ruins an hour of my life these days, not the week. It is possible to still love the club but not be as emotionally invested as you may be, but you will have to move to QLD...
Thanks Brisdog. Would love to live in Cape Tribulation but the humidity makes my hair curly . Love swimming with the sea turtles though - they're quicker than my beloved 'Dogs!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Once we took the decision to back Bevo over Dalrymple we were all in on Bevo. I don't like it but we will get behind him for another 3 years to see if he can turn it around. Based on the great Buckley/ Dimma/Richardson (seemingly) resurgences the board can't take the risk of doing anything else. The milk is split, the bed is being lay in, we are all in on our pair of 9's and looking forward to the turn.....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I find these threads boring. Not because there’s anything wrong with being less invested in a team when it’s losing but because it’s such a statement of the obvious. It’s as pointless as having a thread on the premiership based on being more invested than ever.

I was a bit the same when I lived in Victoria. AFL is very hard to get away from and is literally a religion down there. Until you move away from Victoria you may not realise it. If the dogs play like **** trucks (eg last weekend) it ruins an hour of my life these days, not the week. It is possible to still love the club but not be as emotionally invested as you may be, but you will have to move to QLD...
Same thing exactly happened to me.

When I was in Victoria, lived it and breathed it. Lucky last year I moved, that's when things started to go down.

Pisses me off for a few hours, but then I goto the lovely beach and forget about it till the next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back