Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Young Cal is seriously good in traffic, has dancer moves and timing - all the moves in the world are worthless unless you have timing lol.

I said a few weeks ago he will only get better playing seniors this year.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Young Cal is seriously good in traffic, has dancer moves and timing - all the moves in the world are worthless unless you have timing lol.
and Trys to get his arms up in tackles so his arms don't get stuck

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Such low lives those bombers

giphy.gif

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Training Report: Monday April 29
It was a ghost town at Olympic Park when I arrived just before ten this morning. My first training appearance in 8 weeks (doctor’s orders) and it looked to be a waste of time.

Thanks for the report, much appreciated.

I wish my Doc would prescribe attending training.

EDIT: Doh, 76W beat me to it....

Last edited:
Yeah, as reported, Cox didn't train and won't play. Adam treloar also wasn't there. Training that is, apparantely managing his work load according to Bucks. Did see him briefly as he crossed the ground and walked into the Holden Centre, talking on his phone in a hoodie. But there is no issues there. Will play.

Crocker also wasn't there. Bucks said that from time to time, players do get a main session off. That could be it for Crocker as well. Maybe to spend some time with his dad at home.
Otherwise everyone else was there.

Aish won't play. I knew the moment he separated himself from the main group and went over to the rehab group and did some running. He then went inside.

In the rehab group doing running was Mayne, Tyler Brown, Murphy. I can't recall whether shaz was with that group, as it was on the opposite end of the ground so couldn't tell.

there was a few drills. Handball drills. was one ground. The other did goal kicking. Then they were in their division groups doing their own line drills. Finally they ended the session with a match sim.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, as reported, Cox didn't train and won't play. Adam treloar also wasn't there. Training that is, apparantely managing his work load according to Bucks. Did see him briefly as he crossed the ground and walked into the Holden Centre, talking on his phone in a hoodie. But there is no issues there. Will play.

Crocker also wasn't there. Bucks said that from time to time, players do get a main session off. That could be it for Crocker as well. Maybe to spend some time with his dad at home.
Otherwise everyone else was there.

Aish won't play. I knew the moment he separated himself from the main group and went over to the rehab group and did some running. He then went inside.

In the rehab group doing running was Mayne, Tyler Brown, Murphy. I can't recall whether shaz was with that group, as it was on the opposite end of the ground so couldn't tell.

there was a few drills. Handball drills. was one ground. The other did goal kicking. Then they were in their division groups doing their own line drills. Finally they ended the session with a match sim.

Did you notice Appleby or Tohill there?

An injury to someone like Aish was always going to be a good opportunity for someone like Appleby. It's frustrating that they're both on the sidelines at the same time.

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
As you say Tohill was there but Appleby wasn't. And Shaz was there in a cap and sporting a new haircut so that is maybe why you missed him.
Club just released a video of a young bloke who will be running through the banner on Friday. He was at the club today and met the players. Appleby was in it, so I assume he was inside doing strength work for his ankle.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back