2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been a member now for 41 years consequently.

Every year it’s exciting to see what extras or badges I get with my membership coz they have NEVER got it correct

This year I got a 25 year badge and a ten year badge plus entry into the raffle.

Last year I got a 50 year badge lol

Ahhhhh doggies never change
LOL. Maybe they are confusing the raffle with the badge allocation ... just drawing out random numbers?

I've been a continuous member for over 20 years and never got a badge at all. Or a raffle entry. So count yourself lucky!

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
LOL. Maybe they are confusing the raffle with the badge allocation ... just drawing out random numbers?

I've been a continuous member for over 20 years and never got a badge at all. Or a raffle entry. So count yourself lucky!

Call then and tell them and they will do a search over both systems and you will get your badge.

They changed systems in 2011-12 and haven’t crossed referenced then unless people notify them

So annoying they won't release the numbers
If you happen to be speaking to the membership department (or find an excuse to do so) they should tell you the current tally if you casually ask them how it's going. They certainly used to.

Gee. How does this compare with other clubs around our level?

All updated from different times this week.

North 37,284
STK 38,646
Melb 45,247

Remember that crowds in correlation to membership is just as important.

Randomthoughts

All Australian
May 1, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’ve been a member now for 41 years consequently.

Every year it’s exciting to see what extras or badges I get with my membership coz they have NEVER got it correct

This year I got a 25 year badge and a ten year badge plus entry into the raffle.

Last year I got a 50 year badge lol

Ahhhhh doggies never change
You will receive a letter from the Queen next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just trying to buy tickets for the Pies game next week. I keep getting linked to TicketMaster ReSale. Surely it’s not sold out. Very annoying!

Edit: Just bought them through TickeTek. Since when are they selling MCG tickets?

Edit #2: Complete brain fade. It’s always been TickeTek for MCG hasn’t it. I think I’m losing it.

Last edited:
If you rock up 10 mins before the game ask for a free level one upgrade, they should give you one beside the GC cheer squad. Looks better on TV to have a few bodies in empty bays. Sometimes you get a bay to yourself pretty much!

Anyone else get the members polo add on for $40? The extra large is very generous, I’m 6ft talk but it’s like a wizard’s cloak on me, hoping to swap it today. Not the highest quality garment either

perro_loco

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2016
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors

been a member for 27 years and got BUGGER ALL

Finally added a number ticker on our site.

Screenshot_20190512-113705__01.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back