Recommitted Darcy Parish [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually after 4-5 years in the AFL with mids its a case of what you see is what you get
and I would say he is a competent AFL midfielder.

A pick in the 20's feels right

Dees have had great success with trading a pick in the 20's with ess. Not sure he is the fit for you however.
We would only pick him up to make him put on 10 kilos and become another inside midfielder.

Our VFL team is terrible so maybe 3 years so this little guy can help them improve.
It's best for Darcy IMO. If he's going to be playing VFL there's worse places to do it than Arden St on a million dollars a season

It's best for Darcy IMO. If he's going to be playing VFL there's worse places to do it than Arden St on a million dollars a season
The sticking point will be the 2 top 5 picks dodo will want. We have seen it with Myers - he just won't accept he got an early pick wrong. Instead of being on a list for 3 years Myers is still trucking on 12 years later.

The sticking point will be the 2 top 5 picks dodo will want. We have seen it with Myers - he just won't accept he got an early pick wrong. Instead of being on a list for 3 years Myers is still trucking on 12 years later.

How long will Luke Mcdonald last on your list? As long as Hansen did? Pick 5 on Parish isn't ideal, but I would rather him over those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reckon he stays cause i cant see anyone giving up more than a late second for him, bombers may as well sign him to a 2 year deal to prove himself
In 2 years one would think myers' spot will open up. He'll be 31ish by then and parish should be challenging for his spot

We have a few we need the kids to grab hold of.
Francis for brown
Langford for bags
Parish for Myers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back