Society/Culture Drag queens reading to kids in libraries

Remove this Banner Ad

So if sexualised adults doing storytime is ok, can we get sexy strippers to do it too. It would demarginalise these working women, and it would, i daresay improve literacy rates in lower income areas. Good idea eh?

Well they want to increase the number of men in primary school teaching, don't they? Idea has merit.

Ive read most of doctor suess, all of narnia and all of harry potter to my own kids, hbu?
I handed everyone at the local primary school the state of revolution by Lenin, Keep your books about witchcraft and the devil out of children's reach PlZ.

I'd imagine this thread falls afoul of the new posting guidelines on fetish related content:
Fetishes and sexual aids​
Google ads may not be placed on pages that promote, sell, or discuss sexual fetishes, aids, devices, or enhancement tools.​
A fetish may be an obsession or sexual desire in which gratification is dependent upon specific objects (diapers, food items, etc.), materials (leather, latex, etc), parts of a body (feet, toes, ears, etc.), or situations. Examples of types of fetishes and fetishistic practices may include, but are not limited to:​
  • bestiality, necrophilia, incest, and voyeurism
  • role-playing, bondage, dominance and submission
  • sadomasochism, snuff
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/adult-content-forbidden-on-bigfooty.1217142/#post-60638574

Good to see all you right wing culture warriors dedicating your time to go down and read to children rather then shrill from the keyboard.
My eight year old has heard the lord of the rings read to her many times.

It's the story of a group of friends from all different places going on an adventure across the country to throw a bad ring in the volcano.

Explaining the difference between a dwarf and a hobbit lead to a very kids say the darnedest things moment when she argued with someone that another person shouldn't be called a dwarf, not because it's more polite to say little person, but because she believed that unless you saw whether their feet were big and hairy they might be a hobbit.

Exposing children to behaviour is going to normalise it, that is the aim of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine this thread falls afoul of the new posting guidelines on fetish related content:
Google ads may not be placed on pages that promote, sell, or discuss sexual fetishes, aids, devices, or enhancement tools.​
A fetish may be an obsession or sexual desire in which gratification is dependent upon specific objects (diapers, food items, etc.), materials (leather, latex, etc), parts of a body (feet, toes, ears, etc.), or situations. Examples of types of fetishes and fetishistic practices may include, but are not limited to:​

• sadomasochism, snuff
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/adult-content-forbidden-on-bigfooty.1217142/#post-60638574
Well, since you can't even say sh.it, (which is such an unheard of word in Australian vernacular), I agree.

Well, since you can't even say sh.it, (which is such an unheard of word in Australian vernacular), I agree.
It's interesting if it doesn't, because what this says is what Google (the monopolist advertising network) says isn't appropriate for adults, others believe is entirely appropriate for children.

It's interesting if it doesn't, because what this says is what Google (the monopolist advertising network) says isn't appropriate for adults, others believe is entirely appropriate for children.
Oh well, at least we aren't being ruled over by our PC overlords.

. 1556656073789.png
Barry Humphfries.
Australian icon for a generation...
First started in the 50s.
Made an absolute fortune doing it.

1556656375197.png

Only a PG rating??? Shouldn't it be R due to sexalised fetishes?

Look at the PC looney left Marxist agenda trying to normalise such predatory behaviour!!!

1556656745796.png

Here is Charlie Chaplin in 1915

• sadomasochism, snuff
What about 'devices' jokes? For example...

His wife put the strap-on in the freezer.

He stuck his head up from reading the communist manifesto, and inquired of his bride why she stored their favourite sex toy in the freezer compartment.

She replied "After reading that s**t, I thought you might like a cold one."

What about 'devices' jokes? For example...

His wife put the strap-on in the freezer.

He stuck his head up from reading the communist manifesto, and inquired of his bride why she stored their favourite sex toy in the freezer compartment.

She replied "After reading that ****, I thought you might like a cold one."

I'm in tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back