List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, we gave him a chance at an AFL career and bent over backwards as a club and community to embrace him.
What was his response???
Be an ingrate, wet his bed as we had a big challenge ahead of us and the worst part was imply a welcoming open community as xenophobic. Appalling bloke.
Yeah
We can only judge him on what we know of him but left a bad taste

I'm actually not sure May will be. If his conditioning is seriously as far behind as it's been said, he'll need at least another pre-season or two to improve his running enough to be AFL standard by current standards which will take him to 28/29. He's also getting injured more now because of how piss poor his conditioning was. I would be concerned if I was a Melbourne supporter. Looked bog average against Geelong
He was never amazing beside 1-5 games. For what Melbourne paid that'd be hoping for an all australian at some point.

Left mid contract but demanded it had to be Essendon only restricting us getting suitable compensation.
Think if we go back over the interviews at the time Saad nominated Essendon but was happy to go wherever the club got the deal they wanted.
Saad and O'Meara I've never really put in the same basket as Caddy, Weller, Prestia, Ablett, Lynch and May. O'Meara went to the club with the best record of getting players back from potential career ending injuries. A lot of the fluff at the time was the club trying to force his hand. Saad as above. Yep the club and community did everything they could to help him, he's thanked them and never said a bad word about us. Sometimes despite the best intentions it just doesn't work out.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder how many party pies Steven May ate at halftime today.
I hope he’s enjoying watching the game.
Actually he’s probably stopped watching and is handing out his Snapchat to any filly that’s keen.

Melbourne deplorable

Aaron Hall

Speaking to the Herald Sun ahead of today’s Good Friday clash against Essendon, Hall said he had recently been diagnosed with vocal chord dysfunction — an abnormal narrowing of the larynx — which saw him not getting enough oxygen during matches, causing early fatigue.

This quote cracked me up.
I base my game on my repeat speed and my second and third efforts, that’s my trademark, then when you get to the games, your legs are fine, but you feel like you need to close your eyes and faint.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Hall

Speaking to the Herald Sun ahead of today’s Good Friday clash against Essendon, Hall said he had recently been diagnosed with vocal chord dysfunction — an abnormal narrowing of the larynx — which saw him not getting enough oxygen during matches, causing early fatigue.

This quote cracked me up.
He has 2nd and 3rd efforts trying to run forward and pinch an easy goal but that’s about it for aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

Back