Round 7 Discussion (dedicated to Andrew Birch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Any info on Constable being omitted. Surprised he would get dropped before Atkins. I wonder if it’s sometbing off field..
Google made Chris Scott drop him because they wanted to put a stop to us calling him campaignersable

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cue the tears when Hayes gets dropped next week. Going to be delicious.
e040dc3bb1b1650081e7787d6b649756.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Geez he's a s**t commentator. Second worst behind Hamish rompingwins.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lockhart performs like **** and still stays in.

He is the midfield version of Balta.

Yes, I have both. Just need Burgess to find a way back in to complete the trifecta.

I had SPargo last year and there were quite a few times he was even worse than Lockhart was last week and still kept his spot nearly every week even when everyone thought he'd be dropped for sure. Just need the Dees to start winning while he's in the team.

Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
So, apparently, Lachie Young and Lewis Young are two completely different people. Seemed like a very strange nickname. Guess I'm gonna have to get ol' 'Lewis' into my team and pray to the SC gods for not-a-potato. Expecting a spudlicious 35 followed by an omission, or a 95 if I choose to upgrade Scriminal instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what ******* world does Constable get dropped before Atkins

**** Scott
In a world where Atkins is in for his forward pressure and Constable is not better than Guthrie or Parfitt.
Luv ya Scotty. Making the SC world melt.

Really? I don't think I've ever seen Cam Guthrie play a game and think to myself this guy is not a :poo::truck:
Absolutely.

His first game back v Hawks read has 22 touches (from memory), 11 contested, 4 clearances and a game high 8 tackles.

We had a post season review. No more weekly late changes, no more chopping and changing. Stability and selection integrity. Hence why Parsons is in the extended bench. He’s been consistently in the bests of late

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Absolutely.

His first game back v Hawks read has 22 touches (from memory), 11 contested, 4 clearances and a game high 8 tackles.

We had a post season review. No more weekly late changes, no more chopping and changing. Stability and selection integrity. Hence why Parsons is in the extended bench. He’s been consistently in the bests of late

But the club went out of their way to tweet a clarification that they were very happy with the way Constable had performed up until then and was merely being rested. Well that was a fig fat lie, they wanted to replace him with the veteran Guthrie and the only reason Constable even came back in last week was because Parfitt wasn't playing. So essentially the club has demoted a player who hadn't put a foot wrong. Who was averaging excellent numbers despite low TOG% and was one of the reasons for their resurgence this year only to dump him for a C grader with zero upside. Constable's numbers this year of 22.4 disp 4.4 marks 3.4 tackles from only 66% TOG is already higher than any of Guthrie's season averages from the previous 8 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back