2019 Training Reports

It says on the club website that training will occur at 10:30 am tomorrow at Cockburn. Can any regular training attendees confirm this is reasonably accurate as it seems later than normal?

Thanks

It's not unusual and has happened a couple of times in the last few weeks.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I give a vote to Andy Brayshaw too. Babyface 😍

More chiseled jaw than babyface nowdays
Anyway, Stephen Hill is the best looking bloke on our team. The rest are competing for second. But the bar is being set pretty low if Shill is the best.

UYD 4 Life

All Australian
Nov 27, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
As a straight white man i think i can confidently let you all know that Ed Langdon is the best looking player on the team at the moment.

Alex Pearce could make a real run at it if he got down to the local threading joint and sorted out those 2 caterpillars that are making love on his forehead.

If you are up for a little burglary role play you'd probably go the Nat Fyfe option.

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
As a sexually fluid, gender neutral human i think i can 'confidently' let you all know that Karl Langdon is the best looking player on the 6PR team at the moment.

Alex Pearce could make a real run at it if he got down to the local threading joint and sorted out those 2 caterpillars that are making love on his forehead.

If you are up for a little buggery role play you'd probably go the Nat Fyfe option.
EFA

Aug 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
As a hetero male AP I believe is the hottest, then BHill and Ryan. AP may want to cuddle after though which is awful. I think I would choose Conor though, hed be a chill bro you could go down south with.

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
As a hetero male AP I believe is the hottest, then BHill and Ryan. AP may want to cuddle after though which is awful. I think I would choose Conor though, hed be a chill bro you could go down south with.
Yeah but then you get attached to him and he won't give you what you need, ended in inevitable heartbreak.

greatgatsby

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Washington Commanders, Black Ducks
As a straight white man i think i can confidently let you all know that Ed Langdon is the best looking player on the team at the moment.

If you are up for a little burglary role play you'd probably go the Nat Fyfe option.

I reckon there's a few lookers if that was my team. Pearce, Hamling, Fyfe and Ed would be worth a couple of minutes of my time.

electricfeel

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
I love that AP seems like a sensitive guy. Would cuddle/10

greatgatsby

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Washington Commanders, Black Ducks
There is a purpose. They have to conform to Google as they help with sponsors etc

Adult content is prohibited

IMO that girls thread was pretty mild and hardly offensive. I actually found it light hearted and funny. Seems a bit over the top

And hardly 'adult content'! Still plenty of old school misogyny on Big Footy.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Good Lord this doesn't feel like the training thread.

Ok my straight white man vote goes to Switta

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back