Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s an invitation to contextualise the ******* book.

Now THAT'S an interesting concept!

Like.............moving beyond contemporary trigger responses, that so often lead to misrepresentation? That type of thing?

Last edited:

This book deserves to be burned. Not because of the stated reasons, but because Kant's writings are the most impenetrable loads of tosh ever devised. He gains props from those who thought his discovery that humans were vital participants in the philosophical process to be groundbreaking. Really?

For those who think of Heidegger as being a candidate for these accolades, I hear you, and sympathise.
They will burn Nietzsche first.

It's an invitation for them to leave the virtue mining at the door before getting into something written before.

................and then the book went back on the shelf.

Not if it’s being read to them by drag queens.

I'd pay good money to see that.

Throw in an audience of small minded folks with sexual hang ups and we are in reality television territory.

................and then the book went back on the shelf.

There's no way this doesn't sound arrogant because it will force a self reflection and as amazing as it sounds when you turn someone's head to the metaphorical mirror they can see every reasons to not see themselves as required to avoid the judgement of the standard you've offered, key word, that they have applied to themselves, come up short and now blame you for that feeling of being lesser. So first instinct is to attack. So I expect to be attacked by small minded people for what I'm about to say, but since none of those people are here, we are all back on speaking terms.

Here it is.

There is only a small percentage of the population capable of holding two conflicting ideas in their mind simultaneously that allows them to question their fundamentals. There are a lot more people entering what I would call an intellectual space now and that has resulted in rigid ideas. Not everyone is capable of being part of the conversation. I think most are, but you need to start them off in something they feel secure about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back