• Draw

• Brisbane by 1-24

• Brisbane by 25-49

• Brisbane by 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean we have to continually play one of the worst players in the AFL when we have other options. That is like saying "well we are the worst formula 1 team so why not replace our tyres with bricks"

Write the club a letter. Don't cry to me.
The fact you & others are pissed off over it gives me a real happy feeling.

There's always a sports fans somewhere having a worse week than we are. It's comforting to know. (language warning :D)

Write the club a letter. Don't cry to me.
The fact you & others are pissed off over it gives me a real happy feeling.

Am worried our normally sunny dispositioned Ted has simultaneously donned a hair shirt and wigged out.

What does Jack provide that we don't already have?

If anyone says 'Leadership' Please explain what this is, and what it looks like on a football field.

If its
* Playing to the best of your ability
* Yelling at other players
* Being fired up
* Starting a fight

I have more 'leadership' than our entire playing group combined.

Maybe horse doesn't like what he sees in the NEAFL.

This is a gift game, I hope he does something with it.

What does Jack provide that we don't already have?

If anyone says 'Leadership' Please explain what this is, and what it looks like on a football field.

If its
* Playing to the best of your ability
* Yelling at other players
* Being fired up
* Starting a fight

I have more 'leadership' than our entire playing group combined.

Maybe horse doesn't like what he sees in the NEAFL.

This is a gift game, I hope he does something with it.

ROK must be thinking, wtf did I do wrong.

Jack in and Rowbottom out... My dislike and disdain is turning towards anger and hatred.

Horse: admits to rebuild time

also Horse: drops 18 year old with promise for out of contract 31 year old.

Yes, righto Goldfish...you keep peddling your repetitive and speculative ********! Love your passion but that’s exactly what it is...speculative ********!

Almost every post is speculative. Plenty of monotonous repetition too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Jack back in just so we have some seniority on field for guidance?

Surely we arent thinking we can still make finals?

Channel 504 from 4.30pm, with Anthony Hudson, Jonathan Brown, Paul Roos and Ben Dixon.

Huddo is a good luck charm!

Channel 504 from 4.30pm, with Anthony Hudson, Jonathan Brown, Paul Roos and Ben Dixon.

Huddo is a good luck charm!

That's a disgrace, i was really looking forward to Dunstall agreeing with every umpiring decision against us and denigrating everything we do.

Jack is in to organise the forward line and be a calming influence. Anything more is a bonus. The rebuild continues, but you need some sense of order out there under preessure. I don't disagree COR was desrving and robottom stiff. There's going to be plenty of opportinities to get games into all of them before this season is through.

That's a disgrace, i was really looking forward to Dunstall agreeing with every umpiring decision against us and denigrating everything we do.

Jack is in to organise the forward line and be a calming influence. Anything more is a bonus. The rebuild continues, but you need some sense of order out there under preessure. I don't disagree COR was desrving and robottom stiff. There's going to be plenty of opportinities to get games into all of them before this season is through.

and what is Reid then? I mean surely Reid would be that calming influence.

Also basically you have put the bar at "well as long as Jack does not punch a teammate in the face he is a good inclusion"

and what is Reid then? I mean surely Reid would be that calming influence.

Also basically you have put the bar at "well as long as Jack does not punch a teammate in the face he is a good inclusion"

Reid is another engigma, thrown back forward back. Shits himeself in front of goal when he has time to think about it. hasn't played much footy in 24months and has his own issues to sort out.

Don't follow the punching team mates reasoning, is he setanta o'halpin now?

Three ommissions were all reasonable based on last weeks game.

Nothing wrong with the inclusions. Just because you are in rebuild doesn’t mean you have to play younger players at all costs.

If a back was dropped then COR would have been a chance but they didn’t drop one.
Kizza's form before injury did not Warrant a call up. He is sadly past it.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many reds you had tonight Wolfie? :p
Just because the ll's didn't work? None actually. But Jack does not deserve selection. We will only get worse not better. I'd have persevered with Rowbottom and thrown him in at the deep end. Straight into the guts. But Horse hasn't the guts to do tgay. Other coaches have in the last few seasons with more successes than failures and this bloke is a first rounder

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back