stevie26

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
SE Asia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney women's team
I keep hearing this. That COR’s opportunity will come. This is his prime opportunity. If he can’t get a game when McVeigh’s out, he sure as hell won’t get one when McVeigh’s in!
He can relieve McVeigh, Thurlow, Mills etc...from the bench.

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
A mate of mine reckons he thinks he saw Harry Reynolds with the squad flying out.

I can believe that. The club likes taking young players away with the main squad to give them a taste of what's it like on an interstate trip. I imagine they'd only do it if they thought they could contribute if called upon.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I can believe that. The club likes taking young players away with the main squad to give them a taste of what's it like on an interstate trip. I imagine they'd only do it if they thought they could contribute if called upon.

Yeah I was expecting it when I saw him named.

I have liked what I have seen from him. He is raw but has a dip.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
So because we don't know the exact result already we shouldn't even try?

Well no, not really. I am pretty confident the coaches would be fairly aware though, certainly more than us.

They get to watch him train, participate in match sim etc.

So they are far better placed to make that call than you or I.

I mean sure, but if we actually need a late change? Wouldn't go with Reynolds. And what about his family?

Just not a fan of it.

Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
Saturday 4 May-Brisbane
Summary
storm.png
Min 19Max 24Rain at times. Possible storm.Possible rainfall: 8 to 15 mmChance of any rain: 90%
rain_90.gif
Brisbane area
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain areas, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The slight chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Looks to clear by 4/5pm

Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Horse longs for the day when his midfield core was at its peak (JPK, Jack, Hanners and Parker). I think he is so stuck into what made him successful and not giving anyone else a chance in the midfield. That was 7 years ago. Times change. Have a feeling this is a sentimental pick.

Parker wasn't a part of his midfield core in 2012. Parker came on as a sub. The midfield group has very much changed - especially as Jack plays as a forward these days

Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
Parker wasn't a part of his midfield core in 2012. Parker came on as a sub. The midfield group has very much changed - especially as Jack plays as a forward these days
The role of a mid has changed so much as well.

Was really looking forward to both COR and RowyaBoat playing in a match we had a good chance of winning. I was hoping to see RowyaBoat have a crack in the CS.

Form is clearly irrelevant in Jose Horsey land.

It is just so disappointing.

Was really looking forward to both COR and RowyaBoat playing in a match we had a good chance of winning. I was hoping to see RowyaBoat have a crack in the CS.

Form is clearly irrelevant in Jose Horsey land.

It is just so disappointing.

Yep I honestly don’t know why we bother having a NEAFL team. Might as well can it and just avoid the risk of our squad getting injured.

Rhysswans13

Team Captain
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Well done Horse on an outstanding achievement which you will pass on Saturday afternoon in becoming the games record holder for matches coached for a Sydney/South Melbourne coach.

You have taken us to 3 Grand Finals, bettered only by Jack Bisset (1933-1936- 4 GF’s).

You have been the backbone of our coaching team for many years before you started as head coach in 2011, playing an assistant role to Paul Roos in our drought breaking 2005 premiership.

I look forward to you taking this new team of young bloods back to the top of the AFL and hope your still our coach of our team for many more years to come.

Hopefully the boys can get up in a close one tomorrow against the Lions and continue our winning streak against them to 12 (15 is our highest winning streak against any club- Hawthorn 1929-1937)

Go Swans!

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Well done Horse on an outstanding achievement which you will pass on Saturday afternoon in becoming the games record holder for matches coached for a Sydney/South Melbourne coach.

You have taken us to 3 Grand Finals, bettered only by Jack Bisset (1933-1936- 4 GF’s).

You have been the backbone of our coaching team for many years before you started as head coach in 2011, playing an assistant role to Paul Roos in our drought breaking 2005 premiership.

I look forward to you taking this new team of young bloods back to the top of the AFL and hope your still our coach of our team for many more years to come.

Hopefully the boys can get up in a close one tomorrow against the Lions and continue our winning streak against them to 12 (15 is our highest winning streak against any club- Hawthorn 1929-1937)

Go Swans!
Well said Rhysswans13.
I've highlighted the only part I disagree with.
I hope we smash them to keep someone our bunnies.

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,

Go Swans!
Horse, is that you ya sneaky bugger..

Hehe...

I know you don’t like stats but I thought of you when I read this:

Sam Reid has won 47% of his one-on-one contests in 2019. Ranked 2nd in the AFL for the top 20 that have been involved in a contest.

(Footy Live App)

How do you win a one on one contest first to finger the ball

A mate of mine reckons he thinks he saw Harry Reynolds with the squad flying out.

Your mate is keen on footy if he is able to recognise ******* Harry Reynolds at the airport :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back