Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot to put the reminder out or tip myself for this one, whoops
That's alright, we remembered. (well the ones who posted did.)

Roughie came through for me.

The game is starting to tighten up. We have 14 tipsters left after losing another 3 last week. This week we have the potential to lose 5 more.

Leading the pack is Dinsdale followed closely by grumbleguts and Hawthorn23 in equal second place. moginie is one back and the last of those who can still earn goals.

The chasing pack is IdiotBox Dewnior and MrPremiership

On the edge of elimination if the buy back in unsuccessful are Guerrahappyteam Manila_Hawk wherearemykeys Gralin and tommyk72

Good luck and remember we are playing on Saturday for once!

How come dinsdale picked wingard twice?
because apparently he and I are both bad at reading spreadsheets

Dinsdale it seems you've been found out, not top of the table anymore and have to buy back in for picking the same player twice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams are out, it's an early Saturday game
I need tips from grumbleguts and IdiotBox unless you want your default selection of lowest player # not yet picked
Dinsdale Guerrahappyteam wherearemykeys I need two tips to buy back in or you are eliminated

Remember you can't pick someone twice, check the spread sheet in post 1 if you can't remember who you have used already

I'm trying to buy back in again with O'Meara and Scully

because apparently he and I are both bad at reading spreadsheets

Dinsdale it seems you've been found out, not top of the table anymore and have to buy back in for picking the same player twice
goddamn auditors...I cant see the spreadsheet for some reason, whcih lead to my innocent mistake...

So in addition to Mitch Lewis I'll add Big Boy... or if I've had Big Boy I'll add Burgers.

goddamn auditors...I cant see the spreadsheet for some reason, whcih lead to my innocent mistake...

So in addition to Mitch Lewis I'll add Big Boy... or if I've had Big Boy I'll add Burgers.
1.PNG

You know it's going to be very wet.

It's going to rain pretty heavy, so worried about both talls, so it's either Omeara, Worpel or shiels, and shiels went peek tong last round. Might change my mind later if I get cold feet.
Hey don't worry about me, I'm trying to buy back in for the third time.
This isn't 2018 Margin Mania or anything ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back