Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
It's interesting that you appear to consistently exhibit a keen observational capacity when it comes to the political agendas of others, and yet you also appear to be blissfully unaware of it's existence in yourself.

Psilocybe cubensis will be appearing on the landscape in the upcoming weeks. I suggest you spend a day hunting them.:thumbsu:

I don't agree with the 'Im above politics' argument. The next person I see who's hovering omnisciently above it all, will the first.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I don't agree with the 'Im above politics' argument. The next person I see who's hovering omnisciently above it all, will the first.

That's not my point, it's the incredibly narrow scope that you place upon it.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
In the same way tmblr lefties distort and add a layer of screechy emotion, Tim Pool does the same. It's always some dumb headline with an emphasises a word, about how the left is destroying something.

I find Pool incredibly dishonest (he isn’t a progressive), but his takes on identity politics and the double standards and creeping over reach of the left in the media are generally pretty sound.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
For all the talk about egging and milkshaking and pavlova-ing (watch out, right wing internet celebrity), a proud boy has broke the vertebrae of a person by hitting her from behind with an extendable baton.

It seemed she was part of a protest or counter protest about against them, so she got in the sand pit. There's no indication she was violent herself.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
We will end up there too.

China is just leading the way.

Of course.

There are plenty of distractions about - Muslims v Catholics, LWNJ v RWNJ, yada yada but it's essentially all about our governments having 100% control. They are the real terrorists here. So then you've got to ask who is controlling the governments? :p:think::think:

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
If she starts leading a pack of thugs that is looking for a punch on, of course she deserves to be milkshaked.

Which is now a verb.

She may not lead Antifa, but they are ‘her’ people every bit as much as some of the far right rock apes are Tommy’s.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Of course.

There are plenty of distractions about - Muslims v Catholics, LWNJ v RWNJ, yada yada but it's essentially all about our governments having 100% control. They are the real terrorists here. So then you've got to ask who is controlling the governments? :p:think::think:

D5EDCBE8-62EC-434E-96AB-65CD2D42EAA2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Let’s not argue semantics.

You clearly stated that Tommy’s appeal had nothing to do with class politics and everything to do with violence.

Am I wrong?
I said the movement Yaxley Lennon thinks he leads is based around racial and cultural resentment. A lot of that is drunk uncle stuff. Some is just angry facebook commenting.

But YL's own history demonstrates there is a part of it that wants street violence. Surely you can't argue that.

There is a whiff of economic resentment in them, but they'd rather direct their anger at the Paki making $5 an hour than the politicians making it happen.

Back to my point. No issues with milkshaking him.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I said the movement Yaxley Lennon thinks he leads is based around racial and cultural resentment. A lot of that is drunk uncle stuff. Some is just angry facebook commenting.

But YL's own history demonstrates there is a part of it that wants street violence. Surely you can't argue that.

There is a whiff of economic resentment in them, but they'd rather direct their anger at the Paki making $5 an hour than the politicians making it happen.

Back to my point. No issues with milkshaking him.

So you don’t think the ‘racial and cultural’ resentment you talk about, has any merit whatsoever? You think it’s just a pack of ugly, boorish, racist Brits letting it all hang out do you?

You genuinely believe England circa 2019 is a world leading model for multiculturalism and social integration do you?

None of the people drawn to Tommy have legitimate concerns?

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
For all the talk about egging and milkshaking and pavlova-ing (watch out, right wing internet celebrity), a proud boy has broke the vertebrae of a person by hitting her from behind with an extendable baton.

It seemed she was part of a protest or counter protest about against them, so she got in the sand pit. There's no indication she was violent herself.

Proud Boys with telescoping batons you say?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46567/fbi-investigating-antifa-plotting-stage-armed-ashe-schow

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
So you don’t think the ‘racial and cultural’ resentment you talk about, has any merit whatsoever? You think it’s just a pack of ugly, boorish, racist Brits letting it all hang out do you?

You genuinely believe England circa 2019 is a world leading model for multiculturalism and social integration do you?

None of the people drawn to Tommy have legitimate concerns?
You and I reached a stalemate on this year a while ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back