0.5U Z.Williams over Newnes/Savage @2.55 BE
0.5U Haynes over Webster/A.Kennedy @2.33 BE

More bets to come

Spewing ive missed the francis value

Aug 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for the tip:) took Phillips 26 spread pointsbet at $20 a disposal,he was quiet late too I watched it on replay, what was he on at 3-4 time like 27?

Was flying at half time on 20 disposals, finished the third with 27 and hit the 30 with 15 minutes to go in the last. Didn’t do much the rest of the quarter so thankfully he hit it early.

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Really can't believe i missed the Aaron Francis AGS bet. Fell asleep :(. Was my fave for the round.
Otherwise i like:
T. Kelly 30+poss @ $4 SB (won't be tagged against us)
N. Larkey 2+goals @ $4.50 SB (the guy is a goal machine and playing a VFLy looking defence)
3+ @ $11
4 + @ $51
N. Vlaustin U101.5 SC @ $1.87 LB (5/6 under this in 2019)
J. Sicily SC Group @ $7.5 LB (Dees love in50's, Siss will drop off some spud... Keilty?)
J. Harbrow 25+poss @ $4.20 (Should take K.O's without Hanley)

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Really can't believe i missed the Aaron Francis AGS bet. Fell asleep :(. Was my fave for the round.
Otherwise i like:
T. Kelly 30+poss @ $4 SB (won't be tagged against us)
N. Larkey 2+goals @ $4.50 SB (the guy is a goal machine and playing a VFLy looking defence)
3+ @ $11
4 + @ $51
N. Vlaustin U101.5 SC @ $1.87 LB (5/6 under this in 2019)
J. Sicily SC Group @ $7.5 LB (Dees love in50's, Siss will drop off some spud... Keilty?)
J. Harbrow 25+poss @ $4.20 (Should take K.O's without Hanley)
Have been looking at Larkey! Was waiting for a few games to get out the way today before getting on. Hopefully doesnt get smashed too hard.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
1u GWS 1-39 $2.16 (Top Sport)

1.5u O'Meara over 110.5 fantasy $1.87 (Lads)
1.5u O'Meara over 28.5 disposals $1.87 (Lads)

3u Mel/Haw either team 1-39 into BL SU $1.87 (Top Sport)

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Have been looking at Larkey! Was waiting for a few games to get out the way today before getting on. Hopefully doesnt get smashed too hard.
I've watched him since he was junior (see avatar). Even in the U-18champs he'd bag 3 and he still didn't look much chop. Only just got drafted.
Won the VFL goalkicking last year. Still no one rates him.
Kicked 3.0 last week in a team that only kicked 11 (Brown and Wood kicked 1.1 bewteen them)
I could easily see him kicking a bag tomorrow.

Lads have him for most goals at $29.

Last edited:

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surely it's a mini grand final for Melb and NM?

The season's been a disaster for both but if they fail this week then it's literally season over.

Melbourne schedule is beneficial they have a 10 day break vs Hawks consecutive 6 day breaks. However, their backline and forward line are both ranked worst for scores I50. Petracca is a late out so the forward line becomes even more impotent. If McDonald doesn't find form (he's been truly awful) then who kicks the goals?

Hawks got killed in clearances last week so Melb's midfield is a concern, but Burgoyne is back and Viney is out so that threat is mitigated somewhat. Howe tags Brayshaw and that leaves Olliver who hasn't been fantastic.

Given Melb have played 1 decent half against a weak team then i'm going to have to back Hawks fielding a far superior team.

Still think the bookies have the Melb lines wrong. They haven't shown anything.

Think NM wins though. Carl losing key personnel tips it in NM's favour. If they can't win today against a weakened Carl then it's a disaster.

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn

The season's been a disaster for both but if they fail this week then it's literally season over.

Melbourne schedule is beneficial they have a 10 day break vs Hawks consecutive 6 day breaks. However, their backline and forward line are both ranked worst for scores I50. Petracca is a late out so the forward line becomes even more impotent. If McDonald doesn't find form (he's been truly awful) then who kicks the goals?

Hawks got killed in clearances last week so Melb's midfield is a concern, but Burgoyne is back and Viney is out so that threat is mitigated somewhat. Howe tags Brayshaw and that leaves Olliver who hasn't been fantastic.

Given Melb have played 1 decent half against a weak team then i'm going to have to back Hawks fielding a far superior team.

Think NM wins though. Carl losing key personnel tips it in NM's favour. If they can't win today against a weakened Carl then it's a disaster.

Edit: Petracca's not out - Sportsbet joke.

donsm8

Draftee
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Any suggestions on what I should do with the Francis AGS bet?
I have 3U @ $3.50, it’s come in to $1.35. LB are offering $720 ($420 profit) as a cash out, or I can ride it out and if he scores I win $1050 ($750) profit. I really think he will have the opportunity to snag a couple but it would break my heart if I don’t take it and he walks to FB at the beginning of the game and Hooker goes to FF. Maybe I should just partially cash out my stake?

lol it’s already season over for both

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
1u GWS 1-39 $2.16 (Top Sport)

1.5u O'Meara over 110.5 fantasy $1.87 (Lads)
1.5u O'Meara over 28.5 disposals $1.87 (Lads)

3u Mel/Haw either team 1-39 into BL SU $1.87 (Top Sport)

Not worried O'meara will get the Harmes or Hibberd tag? He's been pumped up big time in the media this week and coming off a career best game against a team that loves to tag..

Speaking of tags.. Think Billings a good shot to get Deboar.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I have 3U @ $3.50, it’s come in to $1.35. LB are offering $720 ($420 profit) as a cash out, or I can ride it out and if he scores I win $1050 ($750) profit. I really think he will have the opportunity to snag a couple but it would break my heart if I don’t take it and he walks to FB at the beginning of the game and Hooker goes to FF. Maybe I should just partially cash out my stake?
Well, I tried to partial cashout on Neds but that isn't a feature apparently and I cash my whole stake.

Spose I'll take the profit but definitely feeling a bit of regret, maybe thats a sign to let it ride?

csnody

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'd cash out. That's easy money.

pharmafella

Debutant
Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
1U Larkey 2+ goals 4.50 SB
1U Dunkley 25+ disposals 7.00 SB

Edit: SB have dropped the Larkey odds since I placed this. Into 3.40 which I still like.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
1U Hopper @2.1 over Newnes/Tomlinson BE
0.25U Z.Williams over Savage BE
0.25U B.Smith over Savage (like this) BE
0.5U Z.Williams over Newnes/Savage @2.55 BE
0.5U Haynes over Webster/A.Kennedy @2.33 BE

Add my usual bets but outside of Beteasy

1U Seb Ross U102.5 @1.88 PB
0.5U Parker U53.5 @1.88 PB

Ill keep a close eye on Deboer and where he lines up

donsm8

Draftee
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Well, I tried to partial cashout on Neds but that isn't a feature apparently and I cash my whole stake.

Spose I'll take the profit but definitely feeling a bit of regret, maybe thats a sign to let it ride?
I cashed out, knowing my luck he would be a late withdrawal and the bet would be void ha!
Hopefully he kicks a couple anyway, shouldn’t be playing VFL and want him to stay in the side.

Back