Which is worse poo & wee or the Dees?

• Poo & wee

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dees

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here this Whorethorn bandwagoners, Roughie has not deserved a spot in your side since he came back from his illness. He’s a shell of the player he was. And Clarko did his level best to put him into early retirement last year. Thoughts? And how do you feel about having three of your all-time greats being shipped off to other clubs by the angry midget. Pretty disrespectful I reckon.

Here this Whorethorn bandwagoners, Roughie has not deserved a spot in your side since he came back from his illness. He’s a shell of the player he was. And Clarko did his level best to put him into early retirement last year. Thoughts? And how do you feel about having three of your all-time greats being shipped off to other clubs by the angry midget. Pretty disrespectful I reckon.
C9A81112-14C5-42D0-9343-BDB694357626.jpeg

Clearly you went to one of those low budget catholic private schools where they let any riff-raff in, otherwise they'd have taught you not all private schools are elite. Don't tell the Melbourne footy club, they'll cancel your membership. Bonus points for spelling tautological correct though. Father McMurphy would be proud.
Bonus points for the correct spelling of tautological.

Look we have a lot of all time greats

But if Clarko does have faults it's probably due to his time at the MFC

The MFC have built your premierships. Clarko, Beveridge, Neitz, Viney, Yze, Fagan.. bloody hell.

Genuine question - first non banter post of the thread

How the F have you guys been so bad for the last 30 odd years yet have had so many people leave and have success at the Hawks?

I reckon you guys should keep Goodwin around for another 2 or 3 years until Sam Mitchell or Luke Hodge are ready for a senior position and get them as your new coach. Should be working on them now. Maybe one of them will be your future Clarko

Genuine question - first non banter post of the thread

How the F have you guys been so bad for the last 30 odd years yet have had so many people leave and have success at the Hawks?

I reckon you guys should keep Goodwin around for another 2 or 3 years until Sam Mitchell or Luke Hodge are ready for a senior position and get them as your new coach. Should be working on them now. Maybe one of them will be your future Clarko

Probably as simple as they left Melbourne. I dunno mate.
Didn't Cameron the Bruce also coach at the hawks?

I'm shocked we haven't gotten Neitz or Yze back to help our coaching panel.

Probably as simple as they left Melbourne. I dunno mate.
Didn't Cameron the Bruce also coach at the hawks?

I'm shocked we haven't gotten Neitz or Yze back to help our coaching panel.

Yes Cameron the Bruce was there for awhile

Why would Yze go back?

The key is to have the right person as senior coach and or/ head of footy department - then get the right people around them

We are highly attractive to good support staff / assistant coaches as are well run and keen to develop people - happy for them to move into more senior roles at other clubs

Ehhh both teams are rubbish at the moment and looking at this thread the supporters know it. I just hope the Dees are worse than we are
We are

Just pause a moment and imagine the poor bastards like me old man who supported Melbourne between 65-87

Our 12 years was nothing
My old man was born in '40 so hes seen the best of times and the blurst of times. He used to be a cop too in the 60's so would just go to all the GF's in uniform and get in free.

Oh to live through such an age. Well I guess we do the bizarro world version of the 50/60's.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly you went to one of those low budget catholic private schools where they let any riff-raff in, otherwise they'd have taught you not all private schools are elite. Don't tell the Melbourne footy club, they'll cancel your membership. Bonus points for spelling tautological correct though. Father McMurphy would be proud.

Sorry, just saw your reply.
Obviously I’ve triggered something from your past. For this I apologise. Embrace therapy. It does help.

Half our starting 22 injured.

Zero confidence.

Playing a game style which we are too slow/unskilled to execute at our home ground.

Can't score over 60 points.

We got this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Never in doubt :drunk:

Back