Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Second, much of the pre‑trial publicity assumed that the same person was implicated in the death of each victim. That was most obviously indicated by the use of the expression 'the Claremont serial killer'. The expression has obviously prejudicial connotations.

To be fair, the accused has been charged with all three murders....

Pavlova7

Draftee
Feb 2, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Possibly considering the job location etc. Jan 1996
The accused allegedly committed a violent sexual attack on another victim less than a year before Sarah disappeared from an area close by. I think he was feeling confident that he might get away with his attack and could have been revisiting Karrakatta frequently to get his jollies off and relive it or any of those behaviours. My point being he may have become very familiar with the cemetery, obsessing over the area, trying to re enact it etc and even planned a spot for his next victim. Close to the abduction point, he would be panicked and thrilled and erratic at his first murder. Where is somewhere close and familiar? I don't think Sarah's murder occurred there but I think it could be the final resting point. After that he may have then decided it was too close and the next ones will go as far out on the opposite edges of the metro area. Obviously just a theory but not knowing all these years makes one think.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I do not think the accused or the CSK offered damsals in distress a lift home , then dropped them of safely … there may have been a Telstra employee doing this but these witnesses have one thing in common , they are alive

I don't think this one is hard to explain … A Telstra employee either offered or was asked to drive someone home , he got lucky and continued to try his luck … this is how guys mentality works … if a guy gets lucky at Pub X on Saturday you can guarantee he is back there next Saturday

There is not evidence to say he Frequented anywhere , there are assumptions made

The earlier crimes were carried out by a fool , left DNA Finger prints etc. …. I do not think the same person is the brains behind the CSK … I think the accused was involved , but to what extent I don't know

Maybe why you have trouble trying to fit one person into a profile is because there is more than one person
Very hard to say. Could be yes.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Weirdest fan fiction I've read for a while.

So they investigated "considerably tall people" and pulled you over because, I assume, you are tall? So the "top level officer" who wasn't in uniform (for some reason) was able to tell your height even though you were seated in a car? He was also so petrified that you were the CSK because you were tall? I know it probably doesn't take match to ascend the ranks at WAPOL but nope.

Also, why was DNA taken from your cousin?

Learn to read FFS. I was in a car.

Stop ya dribble or put down $10K. You got 10K? 100K if you want?

There was someone else in the car donkey. On top of that, I have evidence of working in the street at the time.

Friday when all the drinkers come in. Geez you dribble some ****

Actually, I was pulled over on the west side of Stirling and Stirling ironically while heading east. I remember standing on grass.

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The accused allegedly committed a violent sexual attack on another victim less than a year before Sarah disappeared from an area close by. I think he was feeling confident that he might get away with his attack and could have been revisiting Karrakatta frequently to get his jollies off and relive it or any of those behaviours. My point being he may have become very familiar with the cemetery, obsessing over the area, trying to re enact it etc and even planned a spot for his next victim. Close to the abduction point, he would be panicked and thrilled and erratic at his first murder. Where is somewhere close and familiar? I don't think Sarah's murder occurred there but I think it could be the final resting point. After that he may have then decided it was too close and the next ones will go as far out on the opposite edges of the metro area. Obviously just a theory but not knowing all these years makes one think.

Grabbed a woman and dragged her towards some toilets while jamming an object in her mouth. There is some thought put into that. She got away by kicking

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
It is a crop from a identikit picture that showed up in the background of TV show (Sunday Night) that many "websleuths" have tried to make it look like it could be BRE . The moustache in the original pic is missing and some believe it to actually be an identikit picture of Bradley Murdoch.

Nup, its straight off the board inside the cop shop.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Where is this identikit image from Melsy?
Its a crop from another image.
It is a crop from a identikit picture that showed up in the background of TV show (Sunday Night)

Melsy are you saying that you captured this photo yourself off the board of a cop shop? Or were given a copy of it that came from a cop shop?
Can you share the non cropped version of it please, as I've only seen part of the same identikit image as described by BonzaRam.

Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth

Bottom Left in the first pic maybe, Top Left a different Bradley. The same crop has been tested against others, or is it being used as a red herring?

a3cbc1f14546e63353e90f5f041ff718.jpg serveimage.jpg

To me that bottom left part of the 1st pic doesn't look like a police board but rather someones personal board. No reason for media article cutouts to be on a police board IMO...

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Interesting theory, burying someone in a cemetery. The only problem I see is the workers there would have found the 'grave', either after the original burial or after the body was removed and the grave back-filled, but then, it might be something they wouldn't think out of the ordinary considering there'd be graves dug and filled on a constant basis. Now I'm wondering if other murderers buried their victims in cemeteries...

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Bit of a bum cut/off centre cut/bowl cut match I would call it
AT THE BACK?
Bottom Left in the first pic maybe, Top Left a different Bradley. The same crop has been tested against others, or is it being used as a red herring?

View attachment 667066View attachment 667067

To me that bottom left part of the 1st pic doesn't look like a police board but rather someones personal board. No reason for media article cutouts to be on a police board IMO...

Rubbish. I have the original picture with the CSK investigation info around it. Yep, its a collage created by a forum rando. In some threads there are pages of them created by the same photo-bomber.

Check the image someone posted with it a couple of threads back.

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Melsy are you saying that you captured this photo yourself off the board of a cop shop? Or were given a copy of it that came from a cop shop?
Can you share the non cropped version of it please, as I've only seen part of the same identikit image as described by BonzaRam.

No. There is full picture with CSK info around this identkit. Not the rando collage above.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
If someone is hoping to claim credit for an image, maybe they should of put their watermark on it, but they can't because they didn't create the media. That would be copyright of someone else. That would be, because it is not their media copyright.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here is a picture of what appears Mystery Man in the hotel holding a mobile phone. The numbers od males with a phone at the time would be extremely low. The calcs are a few pages back. If the phone and phone account was in Telstras name, then a little bit harder to trace.

conti-guy-38-secs-guy.png

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

View attachment 667066View attachment 667067

It looks like its been ripped out of the doc but not the one the above image is taken from which was requested.

Thats repetition. Your photo is a manifested image by someone without copyright with no relevance.

See thats where the image came from you keep asking about that someone thinks they have copyright over media created by a media company.

macro-identikit.jpg

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

Interesting theory, burying someone in a cemetery. The only problem I see is the workers there would have found the 'grave', either after the original burial or after the body was removed and the grave back-filled, but then, it might be something they wouldn't think out of the ordinary considering there'd be graves dug and filled on a constant basis. Now I'm wondering if other murderers buried their victims in cemeteries...
Now I realise that none of that would be an issue if Sarah was buried in a newly filled existing grave.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018

Agreed.
I've presumed that this is some type of imitation crime bulletin board created by the journo for effect but also to remind the audience of the visual history of the case by displaying relevant maps, articles, identikits, detectives working the case and images of the victims.

The same crop has been tested against others, or is it being used as a red herring?

Yes this cropped identikit version has been tested against a few POI's over the years.
I don't think they were created with the intent to be misleading at all but rather an experimental attempt to see if there were any resemblances.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
No. There is full picture with CSK info around this identkit. Not the rando collage above.

Ok so if you didn't get this full picture of identikit by taking a photo of it in the cop shop or given a copy of it, how did you get the full version of it?

There's been quite a few attempts by other posters who have put in the time and effort to have a go at sharpening up the heavily pixelated or blurred full version to get a clearer perspective to work off or combining the cropped version with POI's.

I can't speak for all but I'm sure some would share my appreciation if you provided the full version.

Last edited:

Pavlova7

Draftee
Feb 2, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now I realise that none of that would be an issue if Sarah was buried in a newly filled existing grave.
The outskirts of Karrakatta are quite spread out and not as well maintained as the more central part of the cemetery. Visiting recently reinforced the idea that it could be a possible location. I'm sure I read that back in 96 you could drive down into the cemetery too. It's not nice to think about but going by his creepy social media profile and his interests in dark and twisted stories etc, not to mention his horrific crimes he's accused of, I wouldn't put it past him. Maybe we will hear more throughout the case of someone of the accused's appearance seen lurking in the area?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Here is a picture of what appears Mystery Man in the hotel holding a mobile phone. The numbers od males with a phone at the time would be extremely low. The calcs are a few pages back. If the phone and phone account was in Telstras name, then a little bit harder to trace.

conti-guy-38-secs-guy.png
I think this is a camera he holding infront of him with both hands. Doesn't look like a phone as ear is clearly visable.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
It looks like its been ripped out of the doc but not the one the above image is taken from which was requested.

Thats repetition. Your photo is a manifested image by someone without copyright with no relevance.

See thats where the image came from you keep asking about that someone thinks they have copyright over media created by a media company.

macro-identikit.jpg
Thanks Melsy, this is a good close up and can assume it was someone they were looking for to help with their investigation at the time. Surprising how much it looks like the accused.

Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth

macro-identikit.jpg

Still looks fake to me. No pins or anything holding the paper to the board and the name plaque looks like an image edit added afterwards and if that is the size of the text on the enlarged version it would be tiny at the original size... the whole thing looks two dimensional instead of 3d.

tapdancingbear

Team Captain
Aug 3, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
You can take this for what its worth , ive seen the whole picture of the half one being posted here , it was on another forum about the CSK
This picture was not meant to be of the CSK , if I recall at the time it was about other crimes in the area , there were identikit pics of two brothers wanted for rape I think and identikit pics of someone that had something to do with a railway underpass or similar … the pic being shown here is from that time

Someone else will remember what im talking about , but this pic has nothing to do with the CSK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back