The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been on fire picking 1st Goals Scorers recently, I picked 4 last round, and started off this round with 3 in a row, before Hipwood kicked the first in the QClash, went with McStay and Corbett, because first gamers have a surprisingly good record of it.
Gone with Blakey or Daniels in the Sydney game and Taberner or Lloyd in the Perth game

Took the eagles paying 3.55

I have no idea what’s up with them at the moment so could be a pure donation

I mainly bet on Melbourne losing when we are favourites. I made $300 off the Saints and Essendon losses then withdrew thinking it would be a long time since we would be favourites again...

I use sportsbet, the 12 up promotion is pretty reliable for betting against us. Any other good AFL promotions or sign up bonus bet promotions going on the other sites i should get in on for this week?

I mainly bet on Melbourne losing when we are favourites. I made $300 off the Saints and Essendon losses then withdrew thinking it would be a long time since we would be favourites again...

I use sportsbet, the 12 up promotion is pretty reliable for betting against us. Any other good AFL promotions or sign up bonus bet promotions going on the other sites i should get in on for this week?
Ladbrokes have great disposal/goal/win combos that are worth a look week to week.

Hawks by 60+ paying $12 on beteasy so gonna put couple 100 on that they beat us by 67 last year round 4 and we are playing worse now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few bucks on the Dees might not be so stupid. Hawks are slow starters. Try take advantage of a 12 point payout.

Not sure what that last bit means. I just bet them to win at 2.18. Of course that’s less than what the commentators on Fox Footy just said it was (2.25)

Not sure what that last bit means. I just bet them to win at 2.18. Of course that’s less than what the commentators on Fox Footy just said it was (2.25)

Sorry. Most agencies have an early payout. Mine has 12+ up at any change is a payout regardless of result.

My sports bets for the weekend:

Super Rugby Multi: Hurricanes vs. Blues, Crusaders vs. Bulls $1.83
AFL: GWS -11.5 vs. Hawthorn $1.90
A-League: Perth Glory $1.67 vs. Adelaide United, Melbourne Victory (+1.0) vs. Sydney FC $1.62
NRL: Cronulla $1.65 vs. Gold Coast

My sports bets for the weekend:

Super Rugby Multi: Hurricanes vs. Blues, Crusaders vs. Bulls $1.83
AFL: GWS -11.5 vs. Hawthorn $1.90
A-League: Perth Glory $1.67 vs. Adelaide United, Melbourne Victory (+1.0) vs. Sydney FC $1.62
NRL: Cronulla $1.65 vs. Gold Coast

Value bet is sharks to beat chiefs.

Cats line
Bomber line
Giants line
Broncos
Sharks
Glory (could take handicap here)
Hurricanes

Value bet is sharks to beat chiefs.

Cats line
Bomber line
Giants line
Broncos
Sharks
Glory (could take handicap here)
Hurricanes

Sharks at the end of 4-week tour, Chiefs galvanised by late fightback to draw in Dunedin last week. Reckon they win it personally

Sharks at the end of 4-week tour, Chiefs galvanised by late fightback to draw in Dunedin last week. Reckon they win it personally

Could very well be right. Didn’t think about the tour length to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back