Dogs v Tigers Match Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping I can finally work out what our game day strategy is. Perhaps we are trying to lull opposition teams into a false sense of security because we don't bother to turn up until the second quarter?

Looking forward to this game, I thought we were better last week and expect us to improve from here on. With Richmond down some good players I fully expect us to win, with no changes from last week players in the 2's have to now push their way in, which is good. All up from here.

The hell with it. I'm having my taco salad tonight and celebrating early. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

¡Que los Bulldogs ganen mucho esta noche!

(May the Bulldogs win bigly tonight!)

212czg3.jpg

Last edited:

Richmond are under sized losing Astbury, Rance and Riewoldt- would have thought would be the perfect game to pick some tall forwards and get a mis match! English or Schache up there would create some problems for them. Seems like we are selecting into their hands.

Geez Chicago, it's hard to keep up with your avatars. You change them like you change ... dinners.

Buon appetito!

... oh, and go the Doggies too!
Actually, I do change avatars more often than my ... TMI?

My Richmond friend who's there just texted me and said that we're a chance because they're still very undermanned. LOL My reply: Tigers by 31.

If only she'd be right... *sigh*

With so many injuries to their elite and top 22 I would be very disappointed to lose tonight. In saying that am missing my first home game for years because our game style is ugly and boring andi no longer enjoy watching us and Bevo has lost the plot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay we allowed to just grab hold of the defender and just throw them out of the way.... at least that is what that first goal showed us. Thanks Umps for that direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back