D4 Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus how open is this comp, Anyone can beat anyone, Elsternwick win after the siren with Masala losing two in a row (shouldnt have changed my tip haha)
Eley Park amazingly kick 3.21 and have more scoring shots but lose by 44 to latrobe
St Francis look the stand out but only just. good to see an even open comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

super even comp, ladder looks a tad weird with byes resulting in 4 points for some reason. latrobe seem lower than they deserve with 130ish percent, Sout melb seem to have dropped a but from last year. bloody hell EP with 3.21!? what was happening there.

jesus how open is this comp, Anyone can beat anyone, Elsternwick win after the siren with Masala losing two in a row (shouldnt have changed my tip haha)
Eley Park amazingly kick 3.21 and have more scoring shots but lose by 44 to latrobe
St Francis look the stand out but only just. good to see an even open comp

Was at the masala game yesterday. I think the result may have differed if the vafa provided goal umpires!

Check the vision. Sour grapes don't digest.

Your clubs fees pay the VAFA wages & subsidise the Premier grade.

I follow niether team, just a local whose team had a bye. Also not the goal I was referring to. 2 goals called behinds and one changed all by the elstenwick goal umpire. Interesting 🤔 maybe they need to start recording games down there at masala like they do at other clubs. Wouldn’t be the first team elstenwick have not abided by the rules to beat them. Didn’t they get a game taken off them a year or two ago for playing players registered at other clubs?

I follow niether team, just a local whose team had a bye. Also not the goal I was referring to. 2 goals called behinds and one changed all by the elstenwick goal umpire. Interesting 🤔 maybe they need to start recording games down there at masala like they do at other clubs. Wouldn’t be the first team elstenwick have not abided by the rules to beat them. Didn’t they get a game taken off them a year or two ago for playing players registered at other clubs?

I vaguely remember something about a player at Elsternwick playing under another players name or registered to another club but could be wrong. Would've been 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back