Review Round 7 - Gold Coast @ West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

We play a boring outdated slow version of the Sydney swans a few years ago.

Dew needs to change his game plan or he will not see the year out

We play a boring outdated slow version of the Sydney swans a few years ago.

Dew needs to change his game plan or he will not see the year out
This game plan will only allow us to compete with the bottom 4 teams in the comp

I can only hope Dew has some long term plan to build on this game plan to provide us with some ability to score more

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh come on
We're just not a very good football team playing against last year's premier's at home
It's not rocket science
Matthew Lloyd was nearly right about us
We gave a months manic effort this year but as I said last year it's just not sustainable and if you can't score goals you're ****ed

This game plan will only allow us to compete with the bottom 4 teams in the comp

I can only hope Dew has some long term plan to build on this game plan to provide us with some ability to score more

You don't have players skillful enough to play another version ..

Yeah I agree.

Our players just can’t play this game plan.
They do so much unnecessary running to set up in defence that when we win the ball we have no one up the ground to kick it to and we just turn the ball over because the players are so exhausted and are out on their feet

The same problem for a long time bomb it long into the forward 50 to a 3 on one contest or burn everyone else and have a ping at the goals and miss or turn it over

Would be funny if I didn't want these boys to make it so badly. So many players slipping over, not committing to a presuure act or unable to stick a tackle. Eagles aren't under any pressure at all and what little ball movement we have seen in our forward half has been undermined by terrible kicking every single time. Harbrow, Macpherson, Joyce, Miles and Corbett are the only players not pretending out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back