Oppo Camp Rd 7 - Other Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been up since 4am ... What I need to do, and what I'm going to actually do are two very different things ... that'll be for Future Count to worry about

Sorry I had no idea, man. But wouldn't a vampire be nocturnal typically?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok 2 flashbacks occur here, dermie in a rare swans game kicking a bag on us and making us look like clowns on the 'G mid season and pre-knee Ox last round kicking and marking bombs all over the SCG.

I thought the only kick Dermie got for the swans was to the back of Rayden Tallis head

Trading for Lever was 100% the right move and I have zero regrets but god would it sting if Aaron Naughton had gone pick 10 in 2017 (the pick we traded for Lever) rather than pick 9, especially given he was drafted as a defender. Media would be crucifying us. Kid is a ******* superstar at both ends.

Trading for Lever was 100% the right move and I have zero regrets but god would it sting if Aaron Naughton had gone pick 10 in 2017 (the pick we traded for Lever) rather than pick 9, especially given he was drafted as a defender. Media would be crucifying us. Kid is a ******* superstar at both ends.
Incidentally the two players that did end up 'going' with the Lever picks (I realise it's an imperfect science) are both playing for Carlton today. Lochie O'Brien and Liam Stocker. I reckon O'Brien is a bit of a nothing top 10 pick but Stocker looks a jet from his draft tape.

Good to see the Country game is now on at a time so that country people can actually attend. But even then 3:20pm is still s**t

Silvagni and Bolton are the worst combination in the AFL. Terrible trading, devaluing of games by handing them out and no progression in 3 years

YOU ARE SALTED AND BITTER AND HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back