Game Day Round 7 NMFC V Carlton 1.10pm M.Stadium (3votes: Son of TT AKA Pinky Toes)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
My fixture fell apart this week.

A bit like the season so far.

Never fear, the magnets can be useful-

If anything is to go by my browsing of the Board tonight, win or lose, some on here will have rung their hands to the bone by Monday night.

So be careful fellow posters, as you will end up with nothing to clap with, when the good times arrive again.

Roos by 55 points

Last edited:

I’m more excited for Toes Junior who’s somehow managed to get a game in North’s Little League team.

North by 26 points with the Larkey/BBB combo proving too much of a handful for the Blues.

Stayed up late just to see the opening of the game day thread and it was worth it!

Go Roos!

If any of the players want the coach gone, they'll be having some interesting thoughts running through their minds pregame. Writing is on the wall that if it's a bad loss the coach is pretty ****ed,

First quarter most certainly will be an interesting watch. I don't know what to expect to be quite honest. I can see us coming out breathing fire, but I can also see us coming out as flat as a tack for a variety of reasons.

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

We'll win.

Because if we don't there is no escape. None. There is no way that they can spin a loss to a depleted Carlton.

I agree, but you just know that they will give it one hell of a shake.

We'll win.

Because if we don't there is no escape. None. There is no way that they can spin a loss to a depleted Carlton.
Hmm not sure JZ, let it be known Carlton are a “quality” side 3 times in his interview yesterday.....north by 7 goals, Thomas to get the rising nomination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m more excited for Toes Junior who’s somehow managed to get a game in North’s Little League team.

North by 26 points with the Larkey/BBB combo proving too much of a handful for the Blues.

Let us know what number he’s wearing, so we can give him a cheer mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i thought the little league team were replaced by the blacks v red generic strips?

The media will be hoping for a loss so they can dance on our grave, but alas we fight off a strong finishing Carltank to win by 10 points.
BOG - Toes Jrn at half time

Sadly I fear this will be the case (except for the Toes Jnr hope all goes well for the young'n).
Then there will be much reJoycing by all that we managed a hard fought win over the perennial losers, with half their team out (well not quite half).
The cracks will be wallpapered over until we get beaten again next week, this needs to be the watershed moment in our club to rid ourself of this insipid coach.

One of the sides in my son's league has dropped out due to numbers. Late fixture change sees him playing and me coaching the later game. No Marvel Stadium for us this arvo, should just make it home before the first quarter ends. On a positive, passed on my tickets to my new Scottish neighbours, hopefully a good win will see us with 4 new North supporters.

It has to be at least a 5 goal win doesn't it? Roos by 42.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back